ミ★ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

CALMNESS [noun]: the state or quality of being free from agitation or strong emotion

——✭——

PHOEBE CLARK, moved back to Canada after what happened with her ex-boyfriend. Still the cutest woman ever and most generous Canadian she was three years ago. Still in love with HIM and hope he's trying to find her but slowly moving on and got herself a man.

SHAWN MENDES, also moved back to Canada, one year after him and Phoebe broke up. Changed a lot and stopped being so damn stressed. Had many one night stands but none of them stayed. Had a girlfriend for few months but ended up breaking up cause he knew she wasn't the one.  Ready to do everything to find HER again.

——✭——
LIL PLAYLIST.

i. Maybe This Time; Liza Minnelli
"maybe this time
for the first time
love won't hurry away"

ii. Sick Feeling; Boy Pablo
"What a sick, sick feeling
To let you go, my dear
'Cause I was not prepared to
Let you go, let you go"

iii. My Man; Barbara Streisand
"For whatever my man is
I am his forever more"

iv. I'll be waiting; Adele
"I've seen you cry
Into the night
I feel your pain
Can I make it right
I realized there's no end inside"

v. Can't Fight This Feeling; REO Speedwagon
"Oh, I can't fight this feeling any longer"

——✭——
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Welcome to PART 2 of bombshell! You guys really thought it was the end hahahah! I would never leave you on a shitty end like this, not my type.

I hope you all enjoyed PART 1 cause I did!! Anyways, I won't do face claims again cause you all know how they look and if you don't check the 'PART 1: BOMBSHELL'

Anyways, chapter 1 will come SOON.

I love you all🦕🦋💙

——✭——
- d i s c l a i m e r -

This story contains mature language and maybe mature scene in the future, not really sure tho.

All videos, pictures, lyrics, etc don't belong to me unless stated so. The idea, characters and the line story belong to me. I work hard on my stories and I would appreciate if you don't copy it.

Copyright © 2019 all rights reserved to @BOSSMENDES on wattpad none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, reformed in anyways unless granted permission.