x. lost without her

—

His eyes opened wide as he heard his phone ringing. He groaned before grabbing his phone, almost twenty phone calls from his mom, Shawn started to become worried as he called her.

"Thank god." She sighed of relief.

Shawn frowned. "What happened, mom?" He queried. "Is dad okay?"

"Your dad is wonderful but, you should come home right now." She talked. "I know, it's late but someone really needs you."

"Is it Aaliyah?" He questioned, quickly throwing random clothes on him. "Mom?"

His mom sighed on the other side. "No, it's Phoebe." She whispered.

Shawn, suddenly, felt dizzy. All he wanted was to know if she was okay so, he grabbed a few things and headed straight to his parents' house with Phoebe in the back of his mind.

As soon as, he hopped in his car, a few memories hit him back. When he would drive to his parents with Phoebe by his side, singing their songs as loud as they can.

Shawn, soon, parked his car in front of his old house. He rushed to the front door and got in the house, joined his parents in the living room.

"Hey guys." Shawn whispered, hugging his parents. "Where is Phoebe? And what happened?"

Manny sighed. "You should wait before she wakes up." He proposed. "Can I go in her room?"

"No, sweetie. Let her sleep." His mom spoke, leading him in the kitchen and preparing him a cup of coffee. "Let's just talk here."

He hummed, grabbing the coffee. "Sugar?" He queried.

His mom frowned but gave him the box. "I thought you were into black coffee?" She joked.

"I need sugar, like really need it." He spoke, sipping on his coffee. "Was she okay?" He asked, concerned.

"I don't want to lie to you...She wasn't." She told his son, making him sighs. "She just, looked so broken. Your dad and I did our best but, I think she really needs you." She added. "That's why I called you."

"Thank you, mum." He replied with a slight smile. "I know, you still are a little mad about what happened three years ago but, I need her."

She sighed. "I am still mad." She quickly spoke. "But, you are the only person I think of, when she showed up. We are a family, right?"

His lips curved into a shy smile as his cheeks took a pink tone. "I like to think that, we are one."  He answered, eyeing his mom. "I still love her, mum."

Karen let out a little laugh. "I know, honey. I know. Everyone knows."

He finished his cup of coffee. "You know..." He started, playing with his ring. "I'm so lost without her." His voice was shaky as he talked. "I swear...I just want to hold her."

His mom reached his cheek and rubbed it, softly. "Honey, your time will come. She will come back to you."

He looked up, tears falling down. "Sorry." He said, drying his tears. "I can't stop crying like a baby, lately." He chuckled. "But, how are you so sure about that?"

"We talked a little." She admitted. "Well, she didn't say that she will come back to you but, she wants you by her side."

The brunet hummed as he dried his tears. "My eyes are going to burn like hell." He told his mom, making her giggles. "I should go sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

"Wait." She stopped him. "Are you going to sleep in your room or—"

Shawn shook his head. "No, I'll go in Aaliyah's room. I will probably wake her up but, I really need my sister's advices." He let out a howl before kissing his mom's cheek, and, making his way to Aaliyah's room.

He made his way upstairs, still worried about his ex-girlfriend. Shawn let out a long sigh before, changing his direction and going to his old bedroom. She was here, laying, hugging one of Shawn's old hoodie. A delicate smile crept on his face as he watched her, she looked so peaceful while sleeping, no one could actually notice that she wasn't feeling okay.

He went to her and pushed her hair back, leaning down and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you, Phoebe." He murmured.

Shawn went back to Aaliyah's room and walked in, his little sister sleeping like a baby as he snuggled himself into the sheets.

Aaliyah's eyes opened. "Shawn?" She questioned with a frown. "What are you doing here?"

"Phoebe came here, crying." He explained. "And, mom called me."

Aaliyah grew confused as he talked about Phoebe. "But, you guys are okay?"

Shawn hummed, closing his eyes. "We are. We talked a lot lately. It feels good." He admitted. "Oh and, she still loves me."

His little sister gasped. "You're not messing with me?" Shawn laughed but shook his head. "Damn, for real? Can you guys go back together?"

Shawn smiled softly. "Trust me, I really want to." He replied. "But, right now, we should sleep."

"Sure." Sighed Aaliyah.

Shawn kissed her cheek. "Please don't pressure her tomorrow morning, just give her a big hug."

Aaliyah giggled. "I definitely will." She answered before, scooting closer to her older brother. "Good night, Shawn."

"Good night, Liyah." He muttered, closing his eyes again and falling asleep.

Hi hello, new update for you!!!