77|episode 12.5

When Forever ended, I walked back out with PD. The staff handed me the cards with the debuting 9 and I walked to cry.

"Hey, are you okay?" PD asks as they were setting up the stage.

"No, I just read who debuts and I want to cry," I say holding back my tears.

I was going to say something more but the staff started to count down in our earpieces.

"Now, we already have the names for the 9 members for the debut group, Nine Percent," PD says. "Who do you guys anticipate for the most?"

"As usual," I started after a long pause. "We will start announcing from 8th place. Now, I announce that the final ranking announcement begins now." There was a long pause before I talked again. "The debut team's last position, the trainee in 9 th place will be announced last."

"First, I will announce the trainee in the 8th place," PD says before pausing. "From the Citizen Producer, he received a total of 7,856,601 votes. He has a very intimidating aura. He may look very fierce on the outside but he is actually someone who is very carefree, happy and genuine. Who is he?"

"Congratulations to Xiao Gui from Gramarie Entertainment," PD and I said together.

I was smiling at the support he has gotten as he thanked the crowd, making his way up to start his speech. (for the sake of me not wanting to cry while writing this, I'll only be doing Minghao speech and introduction. )

Now it was my turn to introduce Wang Ziyi, I was so proud of him. I mean I proud of all of them. Next PD congratulated Zhu Zhengting for making it at 6th place. Then I called Lin Yanjun out for being 5th place.

"Now, let's introduce the trainee in 4th place," PD started into the mic. "From the Citizen Producer, he received a total of 14,575,594 votes."

"His collaboration stage was with a female mentor," I say into my mic while reading the card. "And at the start of the program, he was already a hot topic of discussion. He is from Yuehua Entertainment." I could help but smile looking at Minghao and Wenjun supporting him and Chengcheng.

"Why is our Huang Yuanwei smiling?" PD asks me.

"This trainee is someone I've known of before the show," I say remembering when I was invited on the set of Produce 101 Season 2. "He has changed from that time to now. As a person and as an artist."

"Ah, so let's congratulate YueHua Entertainment's-"

"Justin," PD and I said together as the everyone cheered for Minghao.

"Congrats," I say smiling handing him a mic for his speech.

"Okay. Hello everyone, I am Justin from YueHua Entertainment. Firstly, I'm very thankful to Citizen Producers who have supported me all this time. And, I'm also very thankful to the staff who has worked hard for us all this while and the teachers who worked hard guiding us and Zhang PD. And I'm especially thankful to our YueHua Entertainments Mama Du. And I'm also especially thankful to each of the trainees geges who kept support me by my side especially one in more particular." Everyone eyes landed on me, even the cameras. "This person says they have known me before Idol Producer and has been there helping me to grow. When I couldn't hit the note in the theme song, the person helped. Whenever I was stressed, they knew about it."

"Just say her name!" A fan shouted causing me and Minghao to simultaneously laughed.

"So I am thankful to Hunag Yuanwei for supporting throughout this whole show. She is the reason why I'm here and the reason I'm doing this," he says leaning his forehead against mine. "I love you." Then he kisses me taking me by surprise but I kissed back.

"Thank you Huang Minghao, you may go to your seat now," PD told Minghao as he pulled away and made his way to his seat.

"He got guts," the taller boy next to me whispers into my ear.

"Aiyo, oh no," I say realizing something. "Wei-ge and Mei-jie are watching the show."

"I'll talk with your brother, don't worry," he reassures me.

"Finally," I hear Zhengting say, I turned around and gave him a death glare.