04|episode 1.1

( pretend she sings the whole song )

"Can we get a applause for Huang Yuanwei?" PD said and everyone clapped along.

"It takes guts to be on the show neither the less to do our own PD's song," MCJin said.

"I actually think she did it better then my group did." I was shocked to hear what came out of PD's mouth.

"Thank you so much," I said bowing. "Although the Korean version sounds better."

"She isn't wrong," Cheng Xiao said.

"It's true," added Jackson.

"One question for you?" PD asked. "More of a request."

"What is it?"

"Do you know the Korean version? And if you do would you like to sing it for us?"

"Yes, of course, I know the Korean version," I said smirking.

"Whoa," Teacher Xiao said. "That is amazing and impressive that your pronouncation is perfect in Korean."

"I'm speechless," Jackson said.

"Thank you, " I said bowing. "I had good teachers that taught me Korean."

"Would you ever try rapping?" MC Jin asked me.

"Yes, I'm not very good at it though," I stated, receiving some snickers from Jackson and PD. "Do you need to say something geges?"

" 'Not good' lies," Jackson said. "I didn't teach you for nothing."

"Correction, I think it was my group who taught her first," PD stated. "My members taught you well."

"Chenyeol-ge is the greatest of course but I also learn a lot of Jackson-ge. Then again, my brother is a great rapper," I said, smirking. "And so are my brother's friends."

Kris and Tao were the best rap mentors I could really have. If they both didn't leave SM then maybe I won't be here today.

"Ah of course your brother and his friends. They are very good too," Jackson said knowing who I mean."

"I have a question. We know you can sing, can you dance?" Jieqiong asked, I nodded.

"Yes," I responded with a little nod and a smile.

"Can you show us?" Cheng Xiao asked.

"She's really good," PD claimed making me laugh.

"I had a great teacher," I stated, handed my mic over to one of the staff and asked them to play So Close by NOTD.

(The girl in the blue/white tope is you)

Everyone was silent again when I finished. I was scared of what was happening.

"Speaking for everyone, why are you on this show?" PD asked with a dumbfounded face.

I laughed, "I wanted to branch out, I supposed. It was an opportunity and I took it."

"It says you've only trained for about two weeks?! Is that correct?" Teacher Li asked in complete shock. I heard the other trainees talking.

I nod, "Yes. I started training about two weeks ago."

"But under no company, I see?" PD asked knowing the answer to his question.

"Not anymore. I'm under an academy now," I replied.

"Oh, I see. Let's get your grade." Zhang PD paused. "What do you think you are?"

"She thinks she is a C. Is that still correct?" Li Ronghao questioned.

"Yes." I could hear the other trainees mumbles things, but I choose to ignore it.

"Huang Yuanwei, your final grade is A. Congratulations."

"Thank you. Thank you." I said walking back where I came from to get the grade I received.

When I was finished, I walked back to my place by the staff and sat back down on my floor.

This video by Qin's Entertainment's trainees made me cry. (it still makes me cry today)

"This is the daily life of trainees and it was also my daily life once. Now my time is filled with all kinds of schedules. I have no way to calm my mind and train. For all of you, the more precious time is when you are a trainee. When you become an idol after you really debut and get to perform on stage, all those opportunities are given to those who prepared well. When they were trainees. So what we can do is never-ending hard work. to never stop challenging ourselves. The rest we will leave it to The Citizen Producers," PD said with all sad seriousness.

I quickly stand up. "Please take care of us," I said bowing.