22|episode 4.6

Before I knew it, it was the live performance day. The day I dreaded, all my nerves and insecurities were showing. I was fixing my outfit when someone hugged me from behind.

 I was fixing my outfit when someone hugged me from behind

"Minghao, I just fixed this," I complained to him.

"You look great," he said resting his head on mine. "Also you will do great."

"I don't know about that," I said looking up at him. "I have so much to lose and we have an elimination after this and-"

"Don't worry about okay? Just do your best now," he interrupts me.

"If you guys are done being lovey-dovey we need to go," Zhengting said.

I blushed letting go of his hand. But Minghao pulls me back kisses me on my forehead head which only makes me blush harder.

"You'll do great," he whispers into my ear and he left.

"Come on lovebird, we have to go," he said pulling me onto the waiting room before we go on stage.

"Hey Geges," I said once I saw my other teammates "Jiayou." I hugged all of them before we went on.

"Team A and B, PPAP," PD said over the loudspeaker.

We all walked in a line starting with me and ending with Yanchen. Team B followed behind us.

"Hello," we said bowing. "We are your apple."

"Hello, I am your yellow apple and your girl, Huang Yuanwei and leader of these apples," I said smiling pointing at the boys and the audience laughed.

One by one they introduce themselves. Then it was our turn to perform.

When we finished we lined up and bowed. Leaving the stage and I told Team B to jiayou as we saw them come up. Once they finished we all went into a room to find our vote count.

I was so nervous because it is insane how competitive it was. The screen started to count down and then and there I realized that I had no chance to compete with these boys. They tried to cheer me up but I was last rank with 7 votes. I don't know what I did wrong. It was okay because Zhengting got ranked first and with 131 votes. I sighed walking back to the waiting room. Keeping a smile on my face I supported all the other teams after us.

"So you are going to give them a hug and not me?" Minghao said pouting.

"Aw don't pout baby boy." I pulled him into a hug. I could feel that he was smiling. "Stop smiling nerd." He shook his head with a chuckle.

He frowned when he got pulled away by Zeren. I went back to seat with my teammates and as I sat down Zhengting said, "that was cute."

"Shut up," I said hiding my blushing face.

"Are you blushing now?" He said playfully.

"N-no," I stuttered. "No, shut up, I'm trying to watch."

They introduced themselves at 'Snow Prince' which made no sense to me because none of them are actually soft like snow.

After it was all over PD gave us encouraging words. When he told us that some of our votes will change, I was shocked that I was one of them. The winning team person song got an extra 10,000 votes. I could've cried. Later on, PD showed us our rankings and was in 46th place.

Tomorrow is another day.

~~~~~

i'm so sorry for these bad chapters and honestly didn't know what to write and nothing makes sense :(