20|episode 4.4

"Come on guys, it's not that hard to be cute," I said being cute.

"It's easy for you since you're a girl," Yanchen said pointing at the obvious.

"No sh*t Sherlock," I muttered in French. "My bad and excuse my french."

"Again? French?" Zhengting asked in Korean and I nod.

"You know Korean and French?" Yanchen said in shook.

"Yes, but can we go back to the fact you guys can't act cute?" I said, then I realized why Yanchen looks so familiar. "Oh my god, no wonder you look so familiar." All the boys gave me weird looks. "Didn't you train at SM?"

"Yeah, why?" Yanchen asked with the same confused faces the others were giving.

"Nothing because I recognized your face but I didn't remember your name. I guess you know my secret then."

He nods, "It's no secret at SM. You are always with EXO and then NCT."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I wish you didn't leave. I miss seeing your face all the time. I hope you are doing good now," I said giving him a sympathetic look.

"I'm all good now, we should get back to practicing," he said changing the subject.

"Yeah, please act cute," I begged the boys, especially Xukun.

"It's hard bro," Ziyi complained which was cute.

"This might affect your manhood, but what makes you feel cute," I asked all the boys.

"You," someone said behind me.

"Gege!" I scream running to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I am a mentor on the show," Jackson said.

"Can you help me teach them how to be cute please?," I begged him in Korean. "Please."

"After we do your lesson," he said.

"Fine."

Jackson helped Ziyi the most with the rapping, but also help us be more confident. After he started giving tips on how to be cute. Since last year he had to do a cute concept for Just Right.

"Thank you, Jackson," I said once the boys finally got the idea of being cute.

"You're welcome," he said waving and leaving the room.

"Now we can practice our own parts," I said smiling to the boys. "Excuse me." I made my way to the bathroom.

Once I made it, I went to a stale locking the door and falling to the floor crying.

Zhu Zhengting's POV (change of pov what?)

"Guys, Yuanwei has been out for along. I'm going to find her," I told them.

I left the room and went to the《Can't Stop》room to see if she is there.

"Hey is Huang Yuanwei here?" I asked the group and they shook their heads.

"No, why ge?" ChengCheng replied.

"I can't find her, thanks."

I left the room walking down the hall I heard crying and it was coming from the girls' room. Without thinking about it twice I went in.

"Huang Yuanwei is that you?" I asked.

"Go away please," she said between her sobs.

"Not until you stop crying, please open the door."

She slowly unlocks the door and opens it. Her eyes filled with tears about to fall any second. I quickly went up to her and hugged her. She cried into her shoulder. We stayed like this until she stopped crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks. It has just been hard recently," she said pulling away and wiping her last tears. "This is the week my mother passed away. And I've been holding all my emotions but I can't hold it anymore."

"Sh, it's okay. I'm always here to talk."

"Thank you really. I just wish my brother was here." She said. "Come on let's go back before they start worrying."

I nod and we walked out of the bathroom getting some strange looks from the other trainees but I ignored them.