64|episode 11.1

"Ah!" Somone scared, so I ran out of the practice room to where the sound came from. "Oh my god, Xiao-jie." Going up to her, I helped her up.

"Bring me to the infirmary," she tells me and I nod. Zeren helped me carry the weight of Cheng Xiao.

"So there is nothing major wrong," the doctor says. "But you can't perform because if you sprained your ankle."

"Thank you," Cheng Xiao says bidding goodbye to the doctor. "Weird question."

"Yeah?" I say looking at the older girl.

"Can you dance my part? This means a lot for the boys," Cheng Xiao begs with her eyes and so I agree in.

"Yeah, but you sure that's okay?'

"Of course!" She happily claps. "The boys love you anyways, especially Minghao." I blushed, hiding behind my hands.

I left Cheng Xiao to explain to MCJin what is happening and he is okay with it.

"So since we only have two days left before the practice, I thought I could spend more time with the others to learn the dance," I told MCJin.

"Yeah, of course, Yuanwei. For us, it is really just cleaning it up, which we can call you in for about every couple of hours," the older boy explains to me.

"Thank you," I say making my way to the 24K room. "What's up?"

"Whoa, what are you doing here?" Zeren asks.

"Since Cheng Xiao-jie is on doctors orders, I will be dancing with you," I happily smiled at the 7 guys in front of me.

"Wait, what about your team?" Yanchen asks.

"Jin-ge is fine with the idea as long as I just check up everyone every couple of hours. Other then that I am all yours," I explained the boys and they were happy. "Now we got that out of the way, teach me the dance."

The boys tried to explain it the best they could but they were failing miserably.

"I think I could help," Cheng Xiao says walking into the room in crutches.

Xingjie pulls a chair for her to sit on and she thanked him.

Cheng Xiao started to explain the dance to me but in Korean.

"Oh, okay," I replied in Korean.

"Honestly, have fun with the first part moves," she told me.

"Really? okay," I happily said.

"So you and Justin are going to be dancing on the platform," Cheng Xiao.

"You-"

"Okay," Minghao says smirking.

"I'm mad," I huffed at the older girl and she smirks at me. "Oh, well."

Cheng Xiao went back and forth from Korean to Mandarin to explain to me and Minghao's part. Luckily, I translated for the trainees so that could understand.

"It's very late already," Cheng Xiao says. "Go to sleep, we will work on it more tomorrow."

Everyone bid their goodbyes. Minghao was going to wait for me but I told him that it's fine. Me and Cheng Xiao were left in the practice room.

"If you told me I had to dance with Minghao, I wouldn't agree," I complained.

"Why? You guys are cute and plus I haven't seen him dance like that. You should sleep," the older girl says stand up.

"I will in a second, I gave you to go to be studio again," I say as we made our way out.

"Wait why?"

"Can't say right now," I told her. "I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow."

I ran to the front of the practice buildings to find my car, getting in I greeted my manager and slept knowing I wasn't sleeping tonight. This has been the same all week. It was really draining me.

"I wish we didn't have to meet so late at night, but this is the only time I can fit in my schedule," I apologized to my dances.

"It's okay, we understand," Huang Qili told me and I thanked her.

We started to practiced until it was 3 am and I told them to sleep. I went back to the dorm knowing I was only getting 2 hours of sleep before we practiced and today was stage practice.