79|6 + 10

6 + 10 is a mini album of 6 songs

6 + 10 is a mini album of 6 songs. Each song has it's own mean. This album is showing the world Yuanwei is as a person and an artist. Everything she has gone through is in these songs. 6 songs now 10 songs later. Her 16 years of life has been her best and she was young, now she is ready for her 17th year.

Gotta Go - title track
(original artist: Chung Ha)

The song about leaving at 12 o'clock because you Gotta Go. Because at the age of 12 is when Hua started rap and singing lessons, he "idol training".

Youth
(orginal artist troye sivan)

The youth stages of life is always the best. Youth ages are the best and the most lively.

birthday
(orginally by somi)

When it is your birthday, it's a new you. That's the you everyone wants because it's new.

sunflower
(from a netflix original)

Sunflowers comes in all shape and sizes so love you as you. It's a song that Hua wanted to pick up those who weren't feeling the great about themselves.

Ugly Beauty
(originally by Jolin Tsai)

Hua was molded by social and was being toward she was ugly. The ugly beauty is what's beautiful. (it's a pun)

see you again - closing track
(from the fast n furious franchise)

Hua lost a lot of people in her life, she hopes to see them again. It's family and nothing's more important.

-*-*-*-*-*-
hiiii so this is huang yuanwei's debut mini album/ep :))

and please comment your questions for the qna