30|extra 3

(this might trigger some people so read at your own risk)

-*-*-*-*-

"Dad? What's wrong?" Hua asked her father on the phone on the phone.

"I'm sending Sam and Brian to you. Go with them," the girl's father said in the phone, holding back his tears.

"What's happening?"

"Your grandfather, he isn't well. I know we aren't close to him, but he is still your grandfather."

"Dad, I'm coming home," Hua said. "Sam and Tom are here."

It wasn't that early in the morning, it was already 7 when Hua finished packing.

"Hello, Ge?"

"Yes, MeiMei?" Yixing said answering his phone. "Why are you up so early, you have a free day still."

"I'm going back home for a while. We don't start recording until Tuesday and it is Saturday. Something happened with my grandfather and I need to be there for my father," Hua spoke holding back her tears.

"I'll talk to the producer and tell him. Are you okay?"

"No, but thank you. I'm leaving right now, bye." Hua ended the call.

She wrote a quick note to the Yuehua boys.

Dear My 7 Spouts,

When you find this, you would have noticed that I'm nowhere to be found. This is due to a family emergency. I love all you guys, I'll be back by Monday night. Also, I won't answer my phone.

~ Love with my yellow heart, Huang Hua

Hua smile at the letter, quickly folding it, she walked out of my room and down to the Yuehua's room and slide it under the door. Going back to her room, Hua packed her laptop in the carry-on bag she is taking and left. As she was walking out the front door, someone grabbed her wrist pulled her back.

"What the- Minghao?" Hua was surprised it was him.

"Why are you leaving?" He spoke looking in her eyes.

"I need to go, my flight leaves, please let go," Hua said trying to loosen the taller boy's grip but to no avail. "Please." The girl was already crying.

"Only if I can come with you," the boy said pulling the shorter girl into a hug.

"No, you have a life here. Your company won't allow it. Damnit, even I won't. Just let me go," Hua said.

"Please let Miss. Huang go, sir," one of the girl's bodyguard says before Minghao could say anything. "Miss. Huang, we need to go. The plane is ready."

Hua knowing Minghao's grip wasn't as strong as before she ran out of his grip and into the car. Looking out of the window, she saw his face. He was crying which makes Hua cry.

[messages - Unicorn Ge🦄💫]

i told the producer, he says it is fine just be back before recording. i hope everything is okay.

thank you gege.

Hua closed her phone and looked out of the window. Sighing, she let one single tear rolled down her face.

"Miss, we are taking off please get ready," one of Hua's two bodyguards told her.

"Thank Sam," Hua said giving a fake smile.