17|episode 4.1

"I'm so sorry," Kun said once we watched the video of PPAP.

"What is with the cute concepts?" Zhengting asked.

"It could be worse, the cuteness can be easily fake," I said. "Just innocently smile and have fun like a little kid."

"That is easier said than done," Yanchen said.

"You got to try," I said with my big smile. "Plus you have me." I acted cutely.

"Aw my child is so precious," Ting-ge said.

I hugged him. "Thank you, MaMa Ting." I just hear him chuckle. "But let's try okay? Starting off easy, diving up the parts."

"I'll take the dance part if everyone's okay with that," Yanchen-ge said. We all nodded our heads

"I think Ziyi-ge should have the rap part since Xukun-ge is already center and should get the main vocal part," I said. "Everyone okay with that?" They nodded in agreement. "Great, I'll then take vocal 3 and Zhengting-ge can tale vocal 2."

"I don't have a problem with that," he said.

"Great, now let me teach how to be cute," I said getting up from my spot in between Zhengting-ge and Yanchen-ge.

I asked a staff member if we could watch Peppa Pig and they agreed because it would be "good content for the show."

"Are all of you ready to watch something cute?" I asked the guys and they nod their heads. "Well welcome to Huang Yuanwei's Cuteness class. Today we are watching . . . Peppa Pig." I turned on the TV with the boys groaning.

"Come on, please don't make us watch this," Ziyi-ge complains.

"Hey, what's wrong with Peppa Pig? It is Zhu Zhengting-ge show," I said making a pun with his name.

"Oh Huang Yuanwei you are so dead," he said running after me.

I ran out of the room and down the hall to an open door. It was the《Can't Stop》room. Making a quick decision I ran into the room but none of the boys were practicing so I ran over to Minghao and hid behind him.

"Mingaho help me," I screamed running towards him. "Zhengting-ge is coming for me." He just laughs.

"You are so dead for Huang Yuanwei," Ting-ge said coming at me but ChengCheng-ge stopped him and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What's happened?" ChengCheng-ge asked.

"So I made a pun with Ting-ge's name," I said innocently.

"Did she do the pig one?" Minghao asked and I nod quickly. "That's why." He slung his arm over me.

"But we should back to practice. Peppa Pig is waiting," I said smiling. All the boys of《Can't Stop》stared at me. "Xukun-ge made a bad choice in choosing this song and we have to act cute. For me it easy." I did some cute poses making the boys laugh. "The others, on the other hand, don't know how to act cute."

"I'm old," Ting-ge complains.

"Yeah and I'm young. Suck it up and let's go," I said grabbing Ting-ge hand. "Bye." I dragged him back to the practice room to find the boys actually watching Peppa Pig.

I said down and Ting-ge being him laid on my legs while we watched. After we started practicing.

"Please, it's just a part of the dance. Please," I said cutely begging. Zhengting-ge and Yanchen-ge don't want to do a hand hug. "Please Gege." They stared at each other and gave in to me. "Thank you." I pulled bother of the tall guys into a hug.

After that, we kept on practicing the dance because making it cute is the hardest part of it. It was already 11 at night so being the leader I am I told the guys to go to bed.

"I'll wake all of you up around 7 tomorrow morning," I told them.

"Thank you," Yanchen-ge said leaving first and the guys followed one by one.

"Aren't you going to leave?" Ting-ge asked.

"No, not really. Eric is out and I don't want to be alone. So I think I might work on the dance," I said.

"If you're scared come sleep in our room. We have an extra bed," he offered.

"You sure? I don't want to intrude."

"It's fine. Come on. You already overworked yourself."

"Okay, can we stop by my room first?" He nods.