38|extra 4

"So let's clarify again," Eric said to Hua.

"The contact with SM states that I will train for another 2 years until the solo debut in Korea, then they will debut me in China. With a dating ban, unless it is approved by the CEO. Yuehua's contract states that I will start preparations for a debut when I sign the contract. Debuting in China than in Korea, no dating ban. Lastly JYP's contracts," Hua starts to explain. "The first one is saying I will debut with his newest group and debut solo which will happen after the group debut. The others allow me to be a choreographer or producer and still debut solo. In the email, he said I could pick all of them or pick and choose. It is also a 3-year dating ban if I do the idol group path if not there is no dating ban."

Before Eric could say anything, his phone goes off and so he answers it.

"Hello! Yes, it is. How may I help you? Yes, she is. Okay. Thank you. It's hh.iris0727@qq.com. Thank you very much," he said ending the call only to get another one. "Hello? Yes, this is. Oh, thank you for being interested. hh.iris0727@qq.com, thank you."

"Why are you speaking Korean?" Hua asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You are very popular today, Cube Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment just called and they sent contracts."

The girl's mouth hung open. "They what!" She said in shock.

"They sent contracts, but I don't think you should take them. There is a lot of rumors for the companies as for SM," Eric said the truth. "I suggest it's JYP or Yuehua."

"I feel bad because I promised the Dreamies, I'll be back," Hua said remembering her promise.

* Hua's flashback *

"Don't leave us," Renjun said pulling on Hua's arm.

"I'm so sorry, I need to. I'm sorry oppas, forgive me one day," Hua said as tears were rolling down her face.

"Don't cry," Chenle said pulling the younger girl into a hug.

The other dreamies didn't hesitate to join the hug.

"Why is everyone crying?" Mark asks when he and Haechen walked into the practice room.

"Hua's leaving us," Jisung told the boys in between tears.

"What?!" Mark and Haechan yelled running over the younger girl to join the hug.

"I'm so sorry guys, I need to leave. Training with all of you this past year, but knowing some of you longer and I can't stay any longer," The youngest girl told the 7 guys in front of her.

"Promise us you'll be back sooner than later?" Jeno said to the girl.

"I promise."

* End of flashback *

"Huang Hua, you ready?" Jackson asks walking into the room and Hua nods following him.

The duo made their way to one of the studios in the furthest back of the building.