34|episode 6.3

"This is really get-to-know-the-only-girl," I joked making some trainees laugh. "I think I can give you a hint. It's one of Korea's big three."

"It has to be SM or JYP," another trainee said.

"But it also could be YG," added a trainee.

"It's one of them," I said and they groaned.
"Are you all really dying to know?".

The boys who look like stray dogs trying to find its owner.

"I trained at," I started to say pausing, "at 520 - 143 academy." Receiving more groans from the boys, I laughed. "I'm joking, I'm joking. I actually trained at SM for a year. "

"Do you know any of the groups personally?" One trainee asked.

"Yes, would you like to know?"

"Yes!" All the trainee screamed.

"Which ones do you guys know?" I asked.

"NCT!"

"SUPER JUNIOR!"

"EXO!"

"RED VELVET !"

"GIRL'S GENERATION !"

"f(x)!"

"TVXQ!"

"Okay, I see you guys know a lot of SM groups," I said. "Who said NCT?" Zeren raised his hand. "Aiyo, you know them, unfair."

"You do too, actually better than me," Zeren said back to me.

"You do now?" Jackson asked raising an eyebrow. "I need to know this story."

"Me too," MCJin added.

All the trainees start begging me to tell than the story, they want the tea.

"Long story short, I'm childhood best friends with Lucas and trained with their youngest sub-unit, NCT DREAM."

"Who's your favorite member?"  Asked a trainee.

"That's hard, but I think it has to be Kun-ge or Chenle."

"Why? Shouldn't it be Lucas since you're childhood best friends with him?" MCJin asks and I shook my head.

"Yes, but out of all the 21 members. I like Chenle and Kun-he since Kun-ge is like a parent to me while Chenle is a twin I never had."

"I see," Jackson said.

"Are we sure you haven't debut? Or am an MC?" MCJin asked causing me to giggle a little.

"Yes, I'm are sure, I haven't debuted yet. I was supposed too," I said.

"Really?!"

"Yes, I was supposed to debut as a soloist under SM but something got in the way so I left the company," I said with a smile, holding back my tears. "So now I am here."

"Can I ask a question," Jackson asked.

"That was a question, but continued." I received some laughs for my comment.

"Since you are friends with a lot of idols, what group or idol is your favorite and since you know so much give a word of advice to those who want to become like those idols."

"Wow that's a lot of pressure," I said and I looked up at 60 pairs of eyes at me. "Being an idol is hard. We all can account for that. The harder you try, the more likely your company will debut you. I've seen some of my favorite people who worked hard, debut within two years some take longer not because they aren't ready. It's because their company has a plan for them, so have faith in your company. Now to my favorite groups and idols, can anyone guess?"

"NCT or EXO," Jackson said and I shook my head.

The trainees started shouting all the k-pop groups they knew and they knew a lot. It was shocking how many they knew.

"None of you guys have said it, but my favorite group is actually SEVENTEEN."

"Really?" Jackson acted surprised. "Do you know them?"

"Yeah," I said looking at him.

"What's Seventeen?" MCJin asks.

"It's a group they consist of 13 members with 2 Chinese members and 2 members from America. They are under the same entertainment company as Mentor Jieqiong."

"How do you remember all their names and faces they have so many members, " a surprised MCJin asked.

"Easily, I call them all one name, oppa." This causes Jackson to laugh along with others but mostly confused faces. "Oppa is like Gege in Chinese. But I really do know all the members' names."