05|episode 1.2

The staff told us we were assigned to rooms based on your grades and company. Before I left the building, Yixing and Jackson pulled me to an empty room.

"Hi geges," I said hugging them.

"Hey," Jackson said hugging me back.

I miss them. With their busy schedule, I don't see them often anymore.

"Why didn't you tell us you were going to be on the show?" Yixing asked.

"I didn't know you were doing this. Not until I saw you this morning."

"Eric is with you right?" Jackson asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, why?"

"We talked to the producers if you can have a room to yourself and they said yes. Since Eric won't leave your side and I think it is better anyway."

"It's better so others don't ask questions," Yixing added.

"You don't have to." I hate it when they try to protect me, but it will get known soon on who my parents and siblings are.

"No, we do. It's only fair since you are the only girl and once everyone finds out. It's another situation." Jackson said. I knew what he was talking about.

There was a knock on the door. Yixing when over and opened the door. It was Eric stand at the door with his and my suitcases.

"Hey, Yixing-ge," he said. Eric is the same age as Jackson, so Yixing is older than them.

"Hey, come in," he said motioning Eric into the room.

"Here," Eric said pushing my suitcase towards me.

"Thanks." He nodded.

"What's up bro," Jackson said. He and Eric did their bro hug and talked.

"Okay, so you and Eric have your own room. I will ask the producers if they will allow your siblings to visit."

"Really?!" I really wanted to see them. I haven't seen them since the anniversary of the funeral.

"Yeah, I know what is next week. I think it would be easier."

"Thank you, Ge," I said hugging him.

"Always. You are like my Meimei. I'm always a call away," PD said. "Who would've thought Kris-ge's and Tiffany-jie's meimei would've ended up like them?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "Ex-Girl Gen member Tiffany Huang's and Ex-EXO member Kris Huang's secret little sister is grouping up like her famous idol siblings."

Me and PD had a good laugh before Jackson interrupted.

"I think we should all get going," Jackson suggested.

"Yeah, I think I should get unpack," I said falling him towards the door.

"Call me if you need anything," Jackson said opening the door letting us walk out first.

"Of course, thank you Ge." I hugged him.

Once we walked into the dorms, no one was there. They were all at dinner according to the staff.

When we found our room, I choose the bunk bed closest to the window. It helps me sleep better. There were a notebook and a pink sweater with the letter A on the bottom bunk with some rules. The staff knocked on the door coming in asking to put all my unnecessary in a plastic box. I told them I need everything in my suitcase even the medicine. The medicine to help me sleeps and eat. I can go 48 hours without any sleep and food and function fine. It's bad, so I take medicine. I did give them all my electronics because I had too. Eric didn't have too, but he promised to keep it away from me. I wouldn't even dare to touch his stuff unless I wanted to know what he is talking about. Before the staff left, they told me that I could go to dinner. I thanked them when they left.

"I'm going to go eat," I said putting the medicine in my mouth.

"Okay, I'm going out and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Tell Joy I say hi."

"How do you know I'm going to see her?"

"It's obvious. Anyways, I gotta go get some new friends."

"Night Mei," he said sarcastically.

"Night Ge," I said walking out the door. I bumped into someone. "Ow."

"I'm so sorry," the guy said helping me up. "Hi, I'm-"

"Fan ChengCheng, sorry," I said interrupting him. "I'm-"

"Huang Yuanwei. I think everyone knows who you are."

"I don't think everyone knows who I am yet."

"I think they do. Your audition was rememberable. Are you going to dinner?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah."

"Want to walk together?"

"Sure," I said smiling.

I hope he doesn't remember who I was. I've met him a couple of times at movie premieres.

"Also Yuanwei, your secret is safe with me," he said walking down the hall next to me.

"So you do remember?"

"How could I forget? The mysterious one no knows about. The tattoo gave it away."

"Well I try," I said in a joking manner. " You remember my tattoo?" I was taken back from that. Not a lot of people know I have a tattoo on my wrist.

"Yeah, we talked about it once at a premiere," he said. I was starting to remember now.