41|epsiode 7.2

Today is our lesson with the rap mentors and I'm kind of scared. I'm very friendly with all the mentors because we are working on the final stage songs today but they are still hard on me during class which I like.

Jackson gave us a lecture to feel the song and that Minghao is doing it wrong. I could tell that he wasn't feeling too good about it but I don't know if you wanted to talk or not. Ever since Chenle and Lucas came to visit me, Minghao decided to give me the silent treatment for no reason.

"Cheer up," Ziyi said trying to get Minghao out of his head. I thanked him mentally for it.

"We have 48 hours till the final show and tomorrow we have to perform it in front of the mentors on the stage," Xukun reminds us.

"Aiya, too much pressure," Bu Fan said and I agreed.

"It's okay because we got this," I told them smiling.

"What are you doing here Ge," Minghao asks Zhengting when he walked into our practice.

"I'm here to check up on Yuanwei," he told the younger boy. "So how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," I said to the taller boy.

"What happened?" Ziyi asked with confusion.

"Nothing, everything's good," I reassure them with a smile.

When Zhengting left we continued we practicing only to stop and eat then practicing again.

"What's wrong?" Ziyi asks me during a break.

"What do you mean?" Not looking at the boy in the eyes.

"You don't seem okay, even when we are practicing."

"It's nothing, I promise." He nods not believing me but he is dropping it.

I was lying because if the boys knew what happened they would tell me to stop and I can't afford them to miss an opportunity because of me.

It was already the practice stage time and I realized that my outfit was a skirt but I need to wear a knee brace, so I convinced the style to change my outfit so it had pants. Luckily, the stylist agreed and let me.

It was hard to perform, one my right knee is killing me than me and Minghao acted like everything was okay. If we weren't in practice we won't talk. It kills me because I miss talking to him all the time. I still talk to Zeren and Xinchun but it's weird when you have feelings for your friend's labelmate, maybe soon to be my label mate.

I walked into a practice room, I saw Minghao trying so hard because Jackson said he was too soft, now he as so much pressure on himself.

"Minghao?" I softly say.

"What?" He snapped at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask getting closer to the boy.

"Nothing is, go to your lover boy."

"Chenle? Lucas-ge? Is this why you aren't talking to me?" I questioned the boy.

"Why does it matter?!" He said loudly.

"Becuase I'm worried for you. You are too stressed and I want to help." Then I realized the boy's eye was blood-shot.

"I don't want your help," he snapped again.

I made my way over to him and hugged him, he took a while before he hugged me back.

"I'm sorry for everything. If I ever-"

Minghao shushed me, "Don't say anything. It's my fault anyway."

I pulled away, "Don't say that, it isn't. I'm should be saying sorry."

"No, I should," he said looking into my eyes. "I was honestly jealous. I shouldn't be because we aren't dating but I want you to be mine and only mine."

"Minghao I-"

"Sh, just listen to me," he told me and I nod. "I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but it feels like it. When I'm with you, it makes me happy. Without you, I don't know how to feel. I want you to be mine, so Huang Yuanwei would you be my girlfriend?"

"Huang Yuanwei!" Someone outed in the hallway before I could answer Minghao.

Running out of the room, I saw Ding Zeren.

"What?" I asked the scared boy.

"It's Yanchen, he fainted."

Before I was told anymore, I ran out of the building to see Xingjie and Xiao Gui running towards an ambulance.

"What happened?" I asked the two boys out of breath.

"Yanchen fainted when they were doing practice runs," Xingjie told me.

"Can I come?" I ask the older boy when he went in the ambulance and he nod. I hoped in and we made our way to the hospital.