76|episode 12.4

PD thanked the It's Ok team and explained that we have a special performance.

"This trainee is a producer, choreographer, and now a solo artist is having their own debut. They have been loved through the show starting from the lower ranks to the higher ones. Please welcome Idol Producer's yellow flower, Huang Yuanwei," PD says.

On cue, me and my dancers walked on stage. I waved at the fans cheering my name.

"Would you have anything to say?" PD asks me handing me a mic since my headset isn't turned on yet.

"Yes," I say grabbing the mic. "Today we are finding out the final 9. All 100 of us worked hard to try to be in the final 9 so this performance is for you! My stage, your stage!"

"Thank you, Huang Yuanwei, the stage is yours."

"Jia you!", "Huang Yuanwei," and "Huang Hua" were being shouted as me and my dancers got into positions, waiting for the music.

"Huang Yuanwei!" The fans shouted my name makes me smile.

"Whoa, that's was amazing," PD says coming back out on stage.

"Thank you," I say trying to catch my breath.

"Please stay tuned to see Huang Yuanwei perform again with a song to the trainees."

I bid my goodbyes and left the stage with my dancers next to me. It was now Mack Daddy's trainees' turn.

"One done, one more to go," I say.

"Eat, Jie," Shane says remind me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to change first," I say making my way into the dressing room and changed.

"Who is it?" I asked when someone knocked on the door,

"Huang Minghao."

"Come in."

"You looked tired, come here," Minghao says pulling me into his embraces.

"I love you," I say looking at the older boy with teary eyes. "I've been such a bad girlfriend this past week and some many things are so unforgive about and-"

"Sh," he says putting a finish on my lips. "You haven't been a bad girlfriend. Yet you have done many things, but nothing compares to my love for you. I promised you I would be here for you no matter what happens and I'm determined to keep my promise."

He kissed me before I could reply and I natural kissed back.

"Hey-oh, I'm going to get leave now," Shane says making me and Minghao pull apart and turn red.

"It's okay, what do you need Ge?" I asked the shy older boy.

"I was saying you should eat before the last perform."

"Ok thanks, I'll be there in a second," I told the boy, he nods and left the room. "I should get going."

"Okay, I'll see you later?" Minghao asks and I nod.

"I'm going to tell Quiyang what just happen. You know how much she ships you with Mignhao," Shane says and I smack the back of his head.

"Shut up," I say sitting down next to him.

10 minutes later, a staff member came in and told me I'm about to go on stage. I bid my goodbyes and made my way to the stage wanting to cry.

"3, 2, 1. On stage," the staff in my earpiece says and I walked on staged being greeted by fans.

"Hello everyone, I am your yellow flower, Huang Yuanwei," I say with a smile on the face while I made my way to my stool, "I wrote this song awhile ago and releasing it now, the 100 trainees that surround me throughout the show is my family. So I love you Geges and I'll always be your number 1 fan and support!"

"We love you too Meimei," the trainees shouted from where they were seated causing me to smile.

The music started and I started to sing as one by one all 20 trainees made their way out.

When I finished I left the stage crying because I'm going to miss all the boys.

"Come here," Stephen says pulling me into a hug then Shane join followed by Anthony and the rest of my dances.

"I can't believe it is over," I say with tears running down my eyes.