Jeonghan

"You guys are early." Seventeen's manager said, seeing the thirteen boys in their casual outfits. One of them chuckled, "Aren't we always hyung?"

The manager shrugged, "I guess. Anyways. Go and get dressed, shooting will begin in a few." The boys nodded and headed to their assigned rooms.

You, being Jeonghan's girlfriend, followed him to his room. Jun, Minghao, Seokmin, and Seungkwan were inside.

"Sup (Y/n)!" Seungkwan greeted, walking over to you and gave you a hug. "Seungkwan! Hey!" You replied, hugging back.

"It's been a while since you've been on shoot with us." He said, pulling away from the hug. "It has." You said shortly.

Jeonghan coughed to get our attention. "You two. No touching while I'm getting my make-up and hair done. Actually, that goes for all of you." Jeonghan said, looking at the guys with a deadly stare.

Jun laughed at his older brother's words. "Hyung, you're too protective with (Y/n). No one's gonna do anything to her." He said but it didn't make Jeonghan loosen up.

"Just don't even think—" "To touch her because she's yours blah blah blah, we get you hyung." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

Jeonghan pouted sulkingly to the younger but Seungkwan just stuck his tongue out. "Okay kids stop meddling around. Jeonghan, sit properly." One of their stylists said.

Jeonghan looked at her, still pouting. "Noona, no need to be strict. That's my girl's job." He said. You walked over to him and smacked him lightly. "Hey!"

The guys and their stylists laughed. "That's cute but seriously, get yourself together. Your manager expects at least two of you to be done in 20." She said. Jeonghan stopped laughing and nodded, sitting down in front of the mirror.

You turned to the other guys and sat down, Minghao sat beside you as you guys started to talk about the new song and MV.

"What do you think about the new song (Y/n)?" Seoknin asked. You shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't heard it yet. Jihoon won't let me in his studio." You muttered the last part sulkingly.

The guys laughed. Jun coughed, "Well, It's about a guy who wants to fall in love with a girl but the girl is restricted from falling in love." He would say.

Minghao nodded and continued, "But the guy wouldn't give up on her. So basically he won't rest until she's his."

You chuckled, "Who said Jihoon wasn't good with love?" You said. The guys laughed, "Well, he isn't. He had to go to us and ask about things." Seokmin said, imitating how Jihoon would ask 'how does a girl eventually fall for a dude' and other silly questions.

As you were all talking, you felt a hand rest on your shoulder. You turned to see Jeonghan there, his make-up was already on. "I see you are all having fun without me." He said.

"Well not anymore because you're here." You replied, jokingly. Jeonghan placed his hand on his heart, acting like he was hurt. "Jagi! I'm hurt!" He would say.

You rolled your eyes playfully and smiled. "I know you're just acting Jeonghan. Get yourself together." You said. Jeonghan started to pout again, "You sound like stylist noona. Hmph!"

You and his stylist laughed at him. This dork.

"Anyways, let's go meet the director. He said he has something major for me." Jeonghan said, pulling you up and walking to the director who waz getting ready for the shoot.

"Oh, hey Jeonghan. Hey (Y/n)." The directir waved at you with a warm, welcoming smile. You smiled back and also greeted back.

"Jeonghan, I haven't told you your role yes?" He said. "Yes hyung. You haven't yet." Jeonghan replied. The director nodded. He looked pretty hesitant but that didn't stop him from saying this, "Jeonghan. You're going to have the main role in this MV."

Jeonghan tilted his head, "Meaning..?" "Meaning that you would have to somehow claim the girl's heart." The director took a deep breath. "Which is sadly, not (Y/n)."

Jeonghan's eyes widened and looked at you. You were also shocked, not because of the fact that you weren't the lead girl but.. The fact that they have to call in a replacement..

"Hyung— C-can't Seungcheol be the lead again? Why does it need to be me?" Jeonghan said. "I'm sorry Jeonghan but we don't have any other choice.." The director said, his voice sounded guilty.

"I— O-okay.." Jeonghan said and turned to you. "Jagi..—" "It's okay Jeonghan. It's just for one day. I'll be fine." You said encouragingly.

Jeonghan nodded, but still doubting the situation at hand. "Okay hyung. I'll do it." He said to the director. "Thank you Jeonghan, (Y/n)." He would turn to you.

"Okay then. Bring her in!" The director said. A slim, beautiful woman entered the shoot wearing a dress. Damn, she was beautiful. You thought. You turned to Jeonghan to see his reaction and he had a straight face on.

"We've got no time to lose. Jeonghan, try to act cute with her. You know, act all lovey-dovey as they would say." The director said and went behind the cameras.

"Okay, lights!"

Jeonghan was looking down, probably thinking about what to do.

"Camera!"

The girl beside him was looking at him desperately, waiting for him to do something.

"Action!"

It all happened in a flash, the girl just swooped in and kissed Jeonghan on the lips. Jeonghan tried to push away but she had a pretty good grip on him.

The director got mad. He quickly said "cut" and marched to her. Shouting at her for doing the wrong thing and that he could sue her.

You didn't know what to say or do. You froze on the spot. Someone kissed your boyfriend, in front of you..

You looked at Jeonghan, he was shocked. He looked at you and tried to go to you but you didn't let another second pass and left the shoot.

---

-pt. 2 coming soon huehue

~ysa