Chapter 24

Mature Content!!!!

"Help! PLEASE!" The rush of pain soon passed, but as it did; I found my eyes rolling to the back of my head as they shut.

    I can feel my powers growing. Sending every nerve in my body into a crazed frenzy. It's eating me alive; it's just what Damien said. My own powers will destroy me.

"What happen?" A familiar voice rings in my ears. My body sore from the pain I'm experiencing every so often.

"I was talking with her before. I was down the hall and I heard her scream." Whose voices are these? Am I imagining them?

"Is she alright Doctor?"

"It's hard to..." My body shoots up on its on accord, releasing a scream as it does. Immediately, I fall back into the bed and roll around it pain. My hands squeeze my skull to help release some of the pressure.

"What's...happening to me!?" Everyone flinches when I scream again; maybe because something lit on fire out of no where.

Zara and Sebastian, both try to hold me still, but when they make contact with my skin...they pull away. As if they were burned by my mere touch.

"Shit. She's burning up." I guess that's why I'm sweating so much. Doesn't explain the chills running down my spine.

"Kat...your eyes." I sit up a little to see my reflection from the mirror across the room. My eyes were glowing a bright silver color. The flowers on the dresser lighting on fire.

"Someone help me!" As I scream, the door to the room burst open. Damien and Victor running in; Damien going straight to my side.

"Don't touch her!" I hear Sebastian yell, but Damien grabs my hand nonetheless.

"Please help me Damien...it hurts."

"I know baby. We're going to figure out what's happening." That's when my eyes shift to Victor; another tiny earthquake starts up.

"Get him out of here." I say through my teeth. Damien turns towards him and signals him to leave. The shaking stops when he leaves the room.

"I'm scared Damien."

"I'm right here, kitten."

"I don't want to die."

"You aren't going too. You are so strong, you can get through this...Doctor, what's going on?"

"It seems that Katarina's demon and witch side are uniting." The Doctor says

"What the hell does that mean?" Damien yells

"Before Katarina arrived in hell, her two sides were separated inside of her. Now that she's in hell, it seems both sides of her are becoming one. Which is why her powers have been out of hand lately. Why her emotions are not easy to control, like most demons."

"So you're saying she's becoming more like a demon?" Damien asks

"Of a sorts, yes. Since she is becoming part demon now, her magic will continue to increase."

"Damien, please help me..." Another scream rips out of me. The pain starts in my heart than spreads throughout my whole body.

"Please Damien. I'm begging you...please stop my pain."

"Everyone leave now!" Damien barks out an order, making everyone run from the room. He turns back to me with his fiery red eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

That's a very hard question Damien.

"Y-Yes...just help me."

"I need a clear answer."