why the foolery?

So right now i have some chapters still to be uploaded and worked on but i just had to skip the gun.

Ik everyone is talking about trisha and the newest buzz ayla..if im correct ...cuz chy idk.

But before i could update and release those i have a question.

Why tf was chelsey on the radio with Jc talking about the reality house. Just because shes his boyfriend doesnt mean shes involved in everything. Like wtf does she even have to do with the reality house.

This is knj idea and money they put in this...so where tf chelsey come in. She NOT even a freaking participant in the damn house. Im just so over it. Thats just like if ayla was on radio with kian..how stupid would they be. Yes i had to mention them to ahow how stupid that would be too because....uk equality.

Chelsey loving this..and bobby come in and.......just....

He said something about how does chelsey feel about Jc in a tesla or if he had one. She in the back seat smiling and shid. Like mhmmh little moments like that make me question chelsey. I mean its ok to be happy for tour man but ....

At first chelsey was like this shy girl, reserved, abd wasnt on camera much now she just

Nit the best example in screenshots but yea u get what im saying

Is it me or like the way she act in front of the camera changed...how she dress and stuff. I mean she can act and dress how she want its just changing ya know. She talking more and camera ...so with all dat being said im like....

Is she getting more used to it or...is it something else idk

Anyway I shall be back to this cemetery of a book...lol peaceeeeee!!!✌✌✌✌