she going

So Chelsey is going to Australia with them and I'm like....why?
They literally can't be apart for a few days. I'm suprised they don't live together yet.
I was so excited when I saw that Kian was going with Jc because at first I thought it was only Kian and jc going. I'm over it😒 hopefully they upload there video soon because.....

This statement doesn't even have anything to do with the ship anymore it's just like......
You and Kian can't even hang out as best friends anymore. Chelsey always tagging along and for what.

Yea she's your girlfriend but what is she benefitting/providing while on this trip💁. That's what I thought shes there so y'all can hug and kiss. Like she was just on tour with you ...and when y'all went back to l.a she was also RIGHT THERE. Now I get why people call her clingy..but Jc a clingy ass too.

Can y'all stay apart for a couple days at least. Like I honestly don't care if they hang out...there together. But posting every single time y'all hang out...makes y'all look desperate. Yes we know y'all a couple we know y'all love each other. You need to love the knj channel as much as you live Chelsey.

Let me clear this up. I wouldn't be so fustrated if there channel was right and everything was good. That's not the case tho....he's shoving faces with Chelsey when they need to start filming and coming up with content.

Literally one of the reasons he moved out of "The House" was because he said it was a distraction. Instead of filming they would get distracted and do other things bla bla bla. What the HELL is Chelsey....if Kian and the house was a distraction to you I'm pretty sure the girl you f*cking would also be a distraction. She's at your house almost everyday like.

Ik for a fact one of the reasons he moved out was Chelsey. Bobby is older than all of you and he wasn't opposed to living with y'all again. So why u tryna man up and grow up so fast now for....yea Chelsey.

Idk man it just seems like a Eleanore  phase all over again.  Like look at his friends relationship vs his. His relationship is over showed.

I'm done let me know your opinions🙏✌

Btw pregnant chapter 2 is on the way😬😬