The Review

Hey what's up you guys yes. Today I have a couple theories in why Jc was "acting the way he was acting" in the video. Some are reaches, some are regular theories, and some I dont even believe in. Butttttt I wanna hear what theory u think is true. Then I'll show u the reason behind the theories at the end.

Theory #1: Jc was drunk. Now this is far fetched because if u saw knj previous videos...it's obvious. Jc can drink beer after beer and still have a knowing of what he's doing & where he's at. Like he still have a sense of understanding when he's drunk. The think is we don't know if/how much he was drinking before the video started. Butttttt he didn't seem drunk at all ...was he even tipsy. Who knows?

Theory #2: Realization hit. He started to see Kian leaning more towards Harrison. He may have started getting jealous and is trying to reel Kian back in. Especially since Harrison is about to leave.

Theory #3: kian. So I realized at the beginning of the video Kian was acting stank😂. No but he pulled away from Jc and was telling him to stop. Usually he leans in or w.e. whatttt is happening????

Theory #4: Dom's video. So a friend of Dom's said "sometimes you have to let the things you love the most go." Mhmh do u think this is what happened to Jian? Do they actually love each other but Jc knows he's bad for Kian? Do they fear a break up and ruining a friendship? Who knows??????

Anyway I loved doing this theories type thing because it's kinda anonymous. Like I may write these theories but do I actually believe them. It kind of gives u a freebie. Instead if people saying your reaching or w.e it's like....just a theories or thought. As much as I like this it's time to end this part by asking to leave your theories and thoughts in the comments.

Now let's get to the actual moments shall we

So pic #2 is where I got "theorie" 3 from

So pic #2 is where I got "theorie" 3 from. Kian moved away from Jc...and I was shooked. Not really thought...I don't think it means anything. Do you?

This girl is clutch af

This girl is clutch af..if u don't follow her u need to. I was trying to stop the freaking video but ....that didn't happen.

This isn't even apart of the video but it was in Bobbys video. Kian was talking about the screening of his movie ..having family and friends or w.e to come watch. Jc was telling Bobby hes the friend and jc was saying he's family. Yo I was thinking...awww JC wants to be the closest to Kian out of everyone....then I was like I'm reaching 😂. Anywho I think I spotted something else but I have to make sure first then I'll write about it....because I don't think many peeped it.

But back to the video....there were other moments but

there were other moments but

This was just.....jackpot. so freaking cute. That's all I got folks untilll next time✌✌✌