franny

Like estefany said Kian gets shipped with every girl. So girls don't flatter yourself because your not the only one.

Anywho this is about Franny. Nothing bad just something I think about. This chapter is talking about a old video. Soooo let's get started. I need to point out some things then get to explaining.
1. Using frian
2.confused
That's it.........no but really alot can be said about the whole frian situation but I'm going to talk about those 2 so here I go.

1. Using frian
Kian and Franny know good and well many people ship them. Jc made a whole video on it because the topic was so big. Now's here where my theory comes in. One word _______VIEWS.  
Out of all the boys Instagram to recreate she choose kians to do. Out of all the boys she did the chapstick challenge with Kian. Starting her title off with Dating Kian. They know how much u ship them. That whole ship is joke for views. Oh yeah guess what else happened when frian was slowing down. Kian came out with the compatibility test but wait that wasn't the name of the video. But yet they once again made it look like they were dating. VIEWSSSSS. We all know Kian doesn't upload that much and when he did of course he wanted views. So why not use something a lil Poppin to get his channel back up there.  I'm not saying there viewer hungry but you have to think like a YouTuber sis. Lastly even freaking Nezza titled a WHOLE FREAKING VIDEO she did with Franny " doing Kian Lawley impressions w/Franny arrieta" LIKE WHAT SHE MADE IT SEEM LIKE THE WHOLE VIDEO WAS BASED AROUND KIAN WHEN IN REALITY THEY DID ONE IMPRESSION OF HIM AND KEPT IT MOVING. THEN HIS NAME WAS IN ALL CAPS LIKE WTH. SHE KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING FOR THAT COIN LIKE .....COME ON NOW. NO MATTER HOW U FEEL ABOUT IT U CANT SAY THAT WASNT FISHY.

let me gain my composure.
2.confused
Franny will derail frain in second but then say she appreciates it. She appreciates the support of people shipping her and her best friend. So sweetie basically you encourage your fans to ship y'all by saying you appreciate the support and saying thank you for the support but then say no we are not dating just friends. I mean I'm thankful that you are just friends...but like. That's just pushing the fans on more to ship y'all when u say that just for you to debunk it. And u can't say I'm lying because it's happened before. She debunked on Twitter but still didn't care about people shipping them. Then she comes out to say that and still debunk it. Make up your mind. Yes Kian is good looking or w.e but if you have no doubt in your mind that you don't like him why keep 'supporting the ship'. I mean u can't say it's because she doesn't want to disappoint anyone and say the ship isn't real because that's already happened. I mean do u Franny if u aren't annoyed by the ship then so be it. But don't egg the fans on then say it's not true...cough...views....cough. I mean why else would she choose the question that she did. "If you would've scored high enough on the compatibility test would you and Kian have dated" was basically the question. You already debunked it and so did jc. So why keep pressing the subject.......or right yea for views.  Even if that isn't a intention that what ends up happening...is views. Anyway I'm over it...no shade not tea just faxtz.