Promise pt.3

Jc P.O.V

It's finally Saturday. The day Kian and I get to see Steve O. I think I'm getting a little closer to my goal. I mean he did agree to only use going. I'm surprised he didn't want Bobby and Corey to come. Anyway since this is kians gift/surprise I decided to pick him up. So I get dressed in my black pants, white shirt, and jean jacket then headed out.

Kians P.O.V

Jc really takes me for a idiot. Just because I dropped out of high school doesn't mean I'm that naive. The only reason I said Im goof with just us two going is because I want to play back. This little game he has going on. This may sound bad but I want to see him break. I want him to go through what I go/went through when I see him and Chelsey. I want to get him confused and play hard to get. I wanna see him crumble. Then we'll see who he really wants.

I heard a loud bang and open the door.

"Dude I've been knocking for 2 minutes what were u doing" Jc said speed walking to my couch.

"Getting ready for Steve O duh" I say doing some finishing touches to my hair.

"Wow that's a nice fit dude." At first I thought this was another flirting attempt until.... ..

"Really babe...u just had to throw on the same thing"

"Not exactly the same because u don't have on a jean jacket."

"Shut up we have to go." I said laughing headed towards the door. Jc walking along after me.

"Wait did u call me Babe?" Is he just catching on to that.

"I said bro.. you're too young to be losing your hearing." If he wants to play with my feelings...game on.

At the Show

We walked in the building behind a line of people.

"Are u excited." Jc asked

"Of course I am. I've wanted to see him since--." I felt something hard hit my chest.

"Ayyy man watch where you going." A deep voice said.

"My bad man." Me and Jc tried to walk by but......

"Better be fag." The man whispered.

"Ayy watch your damn mouth." Jc said stepping up to the taller man.

"Or what."

"Let's go Jc." I dragged Jc and we went to find some seats.

"Gosh what a way to ruin the mood." I said to J as we sat down.

"U shouldn't let people talk to u like that and walk away Kian."

"I'm just trying to enjoy the show. Not worry about people like that."

"Well you should. You're worth more than that... being called a fag. Does this happen often. You deserve better Kian." I didn't say anything back. Like why is he so protective. I heard claps  and the next voice I heard was Steve.

After the concert

"That was great. Thanks again Jc."

"Dude stop saying thanks." As the concert ended me and Jc walked to the car.

"I just want my dad to know I appreciate him." I laughed and hoped in the driver's seat. Jc started driving and listening to music. Everything was great until....

"Why would he call u a fag"

"Idk probably because me and you went to a show together and we're matching." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That still doesn't make you gay. He's just mad because we look cute together. Who did he come with? Nobody."

"He's mad because we're boyfriend boyfriend." I laughed and looked at Jc.

"Well alot of people see the love between us...that it's meant to be." I stayed quiet. I was egging him in I admit but I tried to laugh to make it not seem serious. When Jc said that with a straight face  looking directly at me...I knew he took everything serious. I felt awkward so I turned the music up louder. We finished the test of the ride in silence.