pregnant (2)

I feel so weird writing this....how can people just write smut  I respect y'all more now

Kian. P.O.V

"keep up bitch.". I ended the video and turned off the camera. By the time I turned around Jc was gone heading up the stairs.

"Dude was the hell was that earlier." He ignored me and keep going up the stairs.

I grabbed a water and stuffed my headphones in my ear. I head to my room and open the door.

"Dude what the hell are you doing in here." There I saw Jc sitting on my bed looking at me like he didn't just.....ya know.

"Come sit I just wanna talk."

"No Jc get out I'm tired" I took my headphones out and went to my dresser. I started to get my pajamas out.

"Ok fine. Goodnight kian." Freaking finally. He left and I shut the door behind him. Why is he acting like nothing happen. Well i guess Ill forget about it as well then. I bring my pajamas into my bathroom that's connected to my room. I hopped in and washed up then proceeded to wash my hair.

Jc P.O.V

He thought he could get away from me that easily. What a oblivious guy he is. A few minutes later I heard his shower running. I snuck back in his room and started stripping on the way to the bathroom. Once inside I slowly pull the curtains back to see his eyes closed while he's washing his hair. I tip toe inside and just admire his body. I slowly start rubbing his chest.

"AHHHH what the fuck." Kian screamed opening his eyes getting soap in them.

"Shhhh remember what u told me. Live a little." I got on my knees and started rubbing his thighs. He couldn't really do much considering he was tryna get soap out of his eyes.

"I'm to tired to even do anything. Can u just stop..why are u doing this." I started touching his.....sack and slowly stroking his d*ck.

Kian P.O.V

I have no clue why Jc is doing this or what came over him. Butttttt....I can't help the fact that I roll my head back and let him do his thing. A few seconds later I feel his wet mouth .....and he's going faster and faster. His hands stroking what he can't reach with his mouth.

My mouth makes a o shape as I moan silently under my breath. Hoping that he doesn't hear....ik after this is over it's gonna be weird. So I try not to moan but when he goes faster and rolls his tongue around the tip I lose control. He looks up at me as he does and I moan. I moan so much and even  grab his curly locks. Then he stops....why the fuck....such a tease.

"Jccccc" I whine

"why would u-." I was cut off when I felt myself being lifted in the air.

"What are you doing now. Put me down." Hes holding me up against the bathroom wall. He looks me in my eyes.

"Trust me okay. Do you trust me?"  He slowly kissed me and was very gentle. I nodded yes and I felt something near my hole. I knew where this was going.

"Awww shit." My eyes got watery.

"Shhhh it's gonna start to feel good I promise." He goes in really slow and kept kissing me as a distraction.

"U couldn't at least do fingers first." I strunched my face up. He ignored my question and a few minutes later it started feeling good so good.

"Faster please Jc faster." He started pounding into me.

"Mmmhhm gonna....gonna...cum" I heard Jc moan

"So tight Kian...fuck." with Jc pounding into me and moaning I cum...and a few seconds later he does to. We were done we don't say anything just rinse off and go put our clothes on. I hoped in the bed and jc hoped in with me. He cuddled up against me. I was suprised but soon as I opened my mouth he cut me off.

"Why did you...are u-"

"Long story Kian...long story. Get some rest." He kissed my cheek and I started to drift to sleep. He's so gentle and caring. I'm starting to think this "mistake" could turn into something.

Sorry if this was bad. I cannot write smut.,😂