Part 2

Jc p.o.v

I pushed Kian away and started pacing the kitchen fustrated. I didn't want to make a scene because he's still my best friend and we kissed already anyway. I do want answers though.

"I have a girlfriend kian. Why the hell would you kiss me?" I leaned over the counter top head in my hands. Did Kian like me? Was he high? Is he jealous of Chelsey? Was he gay or bi? I really need answers.

"Kian talk"

Kian P.O.V

Why did I do that. What will Jc think of me now? He asked me why I did it and honestly I couldn't answer. He leaned over on the counter, head in hands and said.

"Kian talk". At that moment I knew I had to do it. I had to express how I've been feeling. I cant walk out like this. I walked over to Jc.

"Ok sit we need to talk" he headed for the couch but but I lifted him up on the counter.

"Don't touch me Kian..explain" he really thinks I'm gonna listen to him. I stood between his legs and grabbed his hands.

"Justin I love you. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt this way about anyone. I care about your feelings more than mine. Sadly I don't deserve you, even if you do make bad decisions that hurt me. I still don't deserve you. I'm bad, I'm bad for you. There's no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I'm wrong. I won't change who I am. I can't and I refuse to change you. I'm bad for you because I'm supposedly your brother. Brothers don't wish bad upon one another. I would wish she cheat on you. I would wish she broke up with you. I would wish you fell out of love  with her? I would wish she pissed you off? Nothing can explain how wrong I am for wishing that upon you. I love you more than she ever could. I just wanted you to see that."

During my love confession I she'd tears. I love him so much it hurts. It hurts that during my confession he had a blank expression. He would look into my eyes ever so often...but then turn away.  There's nothing more that I can do. I poured my heart out but Jc still has yet to talk. At this point I drop his hands. I start to walk away before I felt his chest. Is he really hugging me rn?I hug him back of course appreciating the gesture. I just wish he would say something already.

"Kian you're brave.-" I cut him off.

"That's all you have to say after all that"

"Let me finish hoe skank" I couldn't help but laugh and poke him in his side. For the first time tonight everything felt normal again.

"As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted. I love you and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kian." 

Wait? Is that a tear? Is Jc crying?.

"The truth is I'm scared. I'm so scared Kian. Every since we kissed on stage I've been feeling funny. I would had the urge to just kiss you and hold you.  I knew it wasn't right though. So I got with Chelsey a while later. It was the most stupid decision of my life. I still love her but as my best friend. I don't know what to do Kian."

"You can give us a chance" I'm in shock at what he said. That won't stop me from pushing the subject though.

"I'm scared, are u not?"

" No, stop crying" I wiped his tears and stared deep into his light brown eyes.

"Kiss me Kian, please." He whispered and that's when I leaned in. I kissed him with passion and didn't stop. I picked him up and placed him back on the counter. He's so freaking short and it's hurting my back to bend down and kiss him lol.

Jc P.O.V

I don't know what's happening to me. After Kian kissed me on front of the door it just brought back that feeling. The same desperate feeling I had when we shared that kiss on stage. The feeling vanished for a while because I made it. I didn't want to love my best friend in the way I felt I did. Tonight was different though. I know I made the right choice by telling Kian to kiss me. I can tell he loves me so much. I've never felt so much live and passion when someone kissed me like I did with Kian. I know this is someone I can spend forever with.

We pulled away from the kiss saying I love you in synch. Afterwards we sat and looked at each other smiling. At that moment I knew Kian was gonna be mine.

Ok so that was a little long but anyway I'm done

Ok so that was a little long but anyway I'm done. Should I do more one shots? Like mainly a rant book but with a few one shots...the best of both worlds or nah. ✌