one shot

Kian P.O.V

Today was fun. Hanging out with the boys, Franny, and of course.... Chelsey. Just like every night the fun has to come to an end. That's why I'm standing in the dark outside this restaurant while jc says his goodbyes to everyone.... especially Chelsey.

"Goodnight baby, text me when you get home safe" Jc pulled her in for a hug and planted a kiss on her lips. That hurt but I guess I'll have to get over it.

"Kian are you ready to go" Jc walked over to me

"Yeah" I reply.
What hurt more is that me and jc have to go to his house and film. So when we hopped in the car I stayed quiet. The drive was awkward and it was all my fault. Why do I have to have feelings for my best friend? Why would he ever like me the way I like him? He's happy with a great girlfriend. Why would he want me? I'm so selfish for putting my happiness before his. If Chelsey is what makes him happy then I should be happy. I'll try to be happy, at least for him. I'll do anything for him.

We finally arrived at Jc house and I'm already over it. Its been a long day and I'm ready to go home. While jc sets up the camera I plop down on the couch in filming position.

"Kian before we start I wanna ask you something" He came to sit next to me. I started to get nervous. Did he know why I was quite in the car.

"Ok ask then don't just sit there and look at me" I say trying to shake some nerves and be playful.

"What's up with you and Chelsey"

"What do u mean what's up with us" can this day get any worse.

"You were kind of distant from her and I today. She also followed you on Instagram and you didn't follow her back" (ik he recently did)

"Jc it's just a follow that doesn't mean anything. Can we just film already?"

"Yes. All I'm saying is you seem a little distant from her. Everyone else seems absolutely fine with Chelsey"

"Well I'm not everyone else Jc you can't force me to have a relationship with her." Call me extra but I really just want to sleep right now.

"I'm not forcing you I'm just asking that you have a little respect for her. That's my girlfriend as a brother you should respect that"

That word hit hard. Brother...I don't want to be his brother. Why can't he see that. I stood up and ran to the door. I'm not gonna cry, he's not worth my tears anymore.

Jc P.O.V

Kian has been acting weird all day but this act took the cake. He got up and ran for the door. All I asked was for him to show some respect and he runs away. He's still the same childish Kian. I got up and ran after him remembering we have to film. I honestly don't think we can after this altercation. We have no choice though because Im off to tour in couple days.

"Kian we have to film. You act this immature because I asked for respect? What's really wrong. Can u just talk to me please" I spun Kian around as he twisted the knob to the door.

"Is this enough respect Justin" he held his phone up to my face showing he followed Chelsey. But woah did he call me justin. Something has to be up.

" And no I'm not acting immature over respect. I don't want a relationship with Chelsey and I'm not to sure If I want one with you either". that hurt bad.

Kian P.O.V

I'm so extra right now. I really went off on him because he wanted me to have a friendship with his girlfriend. To him it might be a dumb thing but I'm hurt. The truth is I don't wanna get closer to Chelsey. I'm afraid that if I do I would feel even more guilty. I also don't want to let Jc down. What if she's a really nice girl and I start to like her. I don't want to like her...even though it's wrong to say. I can't help how I feel.

" And no I'm not acting immature over respect. I don't want a relationship with Chelsey and I'm not to sure If I want one with you either". I can't believe I just said that to Jc. Im such a bad friend. At this point I'm crying but I deserve it. I hate myself so much right now. I open the door heading out to leave but then I heard this.

" Wow kian I would've never thought it would be you. I always said you were inconsiderate to other people's feelings. You obviously don't care-" Jc started to walk away but I couldn't let him. That last sentence hurt ...I couldn't leave knowing he thinks I don't care. I care about him as much as I care about myself.....if not more. So I had to take matters into my own hands and pressed his lips against mine. I can show him better than I can tell him.

Ok so this is my first one shot ever. I literally just came up with all this in my head and wrote it down. I do have a part two in mine but it depends if you want it or not. I know this isnt the best but hey...

This rant book is doing better than all of my other books combined. So should I stay in my rant lane or do u want a part 2. ✌✌Ik I can do better