Best Friend Tag

Why was I cringing at 5:25 tho? Like Kian really just said "Everytime you get close to me I feel like you're gonna pinch my nut and taste it a little bit."

Like Kian has no filter and jc has a girlfriend. That the raunchest thing I ever heard Kian say. I love jian but that made me cringe. Not out of disgust tho like....that was random asf. Am I the only one😂. It was just weird hearing him say that. He was also like "can I smack your butt and the nut". Jc always ignores Kian and switch topics when Kian says stuff like that. Just like the we've been lying to each other video. Kian was like "because maybe I wanted it." Then jc has the nerve to say "you ready." Like boy stop switching topics.

Anyway..next case:
Jc saying hes gonna touch Kian more in that video. Then I think I heard him say weird like 5:32. Y'all are the ones doing it wym weird. Just don't touch each other...ohh wait you can't. It's ok if you like what u see and u don't understand it Jc. If you wanna touch Madison do you boo. It's was kinda weird hearing and seeing that part too. Just because they flirt like CRAZY it makes no sense... jc come into reality. Then Kian is the one who usually says and/or confronts stuff like that...if that makes since.

Nexttt case:  "that's why we're boyfriend boyfriend." "Is this the boyfriend tag or the best friend tag." Ummmmmm Jc it's the ...... boyfriend tag helloooo. Y'all are just compatable.  I see what u did there y'all did the compatibility test with 2 girls and gave us a best friend tag instead. It's ight tho.

Next case: I told y'all Jc like that 4:18

He wanted to get hit in the butt....pants that low.

We know he a snack Jc

We know he a snack Jc ... contain yourself.

Next case: Jc kiss the booboo. U said u wanted to I mean... space and opportunity. That was cute tho.

I just realized most of the time Kian wears a white shirt Jc is flirty with him.

Like who's the better dancer, craziest fan experience, what we really think about these YouTubers, and more. Idk idk.✌✌