Pregnant

Yes ik the video and this chapter is different....I put a little spin to it

Kian P.O.V

Me and Jc are in the middle of filming a video about dollar store items when Jc.....

"Pregnancy tests". Did he really just?

"It doesn't even come with instructions just...here ya go".

"I'm gonna pee in this cup". I go out of camera and do my business.

"Your gonna pee right there...dude don't fill it up".

"What do you mean don't fill it up. You want me to stop my pee Midway no...imma let it out" I laughed.

"KIAN. Don't spill any freaking drops. I don't want piss on our fucking floor".     Jc made his way over to me and wrapped his hand around my...stick.

"Dudee what the hell are you doing".

"I'm showing you how to aim obviously. I don't want piss on the floor." He said in a soft voice as he came a little closer.

"Dude this is weird. Let go of me....were filming remember". I tried to move his hand away but ended up shifting it down my shaft. I inhaled a sharp breath.

"Mhmhm so u do like it Kian. Don't try to deny it". Jc started stroking slowly as I closed my eyes. My mouth slowly dropped as I felt his thumb roll over my tip. All of a sudden I felt something wet. I opened my eyes to see Jc lick my tip and give it little kisses. I moaned and remembered were still filming they could hear me. What the hell has came over Jc.

"Jc pl- please s-  stop". Jc was teasing me at this point all he did was lick and kiss it. I wanted more...I need more.

"Why would I do that? You obviously like it..right? He stood back up and left a simple kiss on my neck steady stroking.

"Jc STOP." I pushed him away and stuffed my stick back in my pants. Even though it was obvious I still had a boner.

"This is weird were brothers...hello. Were also still filming have some decency." I walked to the camera and shut it up. Jc stood there looking annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"It's called editing dipshit. Don't act like you didn't like it."

"What's gotten into you...I didn't know you..."

"I'll tell you everything when we finish this later." He sent me a wink and pressed record...acting as if nothing happened. So we continued to film.....

The End.

Tell me if I did good or not because...
This was a little off for me to write because this is the first time I've written anything close to smut. So I'm uploading this today because...if you want a part two I will  TRY to make it. BUT you have to comment who u want to top and bottom. Idk just comment telling me w.e.... what u want. So I'm uploading this today for a heads up so I can start making it if you want✌✌