I was in his hug again, I could feel his skin against my own. His long hair was on my nose as I was still hiding my face in his neck, but I just loved the way they tickled me. The tears were now caused by happiness as I felt my soul somehow relaxing.

"I'm here, Rebecca. Don't worry." he cooed, still fondling my hair.

"I can't...I can't do it anymore, Harry.." I whispered, my lips moving against the sensitive skin on his neck.

"What do you mean, babe?" he asked softly.

"I-I can't..." I trailed off as the only sound I could make out of my mouth was sobs.

Harry pulled back enough to look me in the eyes. I sniffled and blushed, my eyes falling down on my lap. Harry's fingers came under my chin and tilted my head up, forcing me to look at his green, concerned eyes.

"What do you mean, Rebecca?" he asked, his demanding tone was soft, not annoying.

"I.." more tears rolled down my cheeks. "I can't walk, Harry." I mumbled, feeling my heart aching as I said those words.

His breath hitched at my words, anger and stress flashing behind his eyes. He seemed pained and hurt, and that only made me feel even more anxious than before.

"What-how?" he stammered, giving me a bewildered look.

"I-I had a c-car accident and-and there was a glass that hit my spinal cord and...here I am.." I muttered, looking down with embarassment.

He stood silent but really, I didn't wait for him to say anything. My legs were useless now and Harry was the first to know than my friends. I was just a little worried that he would now look at me differently, in a pitiful way that I so hated.

I cried quietly, my arms still wrapped around his neck and his arms still around my waist. It was comforting, but my back ached terribly, so I had to pull away and lie back on the pillow. Harry took my hand in his and traced circles on the back of my hand, trying to calm me down.

My disability to walk not only had a huge affection on me, but to Harry too, as he seemed so sad and depressed. I really wanted to make it look better, but it was not that easy. I mean, how could someone make my disability look better? There were no positives, only negatives.

I tried to bottle up the feeling of embarassment but it wasn't easy. I was too weak to confront with it now. And Harry's silence only send me over the edge. I needed him to say something, anything.

"Please say something?" I said, glancing up at him.

He shook his head slightly, eyes failing to meet mine. Seeing Harry feeling so...sad, wasn't the right word to use. He was something worse than sad, and it only made my heart to tug.

"Why didn't you open your eyes?" he suddenly asked, shocking me.

"W-what?" I blurbed, giving him a bewildered look.

"Why. Didn't. You. Open. Your. Eyes." he gave me an angry look, his eyes finally meeting mine.

I gulped. Shit, so it was really him? He was really talking to me?

"I-I...Wait, it was really you?" I asked confused, frowning at him.

"Yes," he answered coldly. "And you should've listened to me."

My free hand weakly fisted by my side. Wait, so now it was all my fault?

"And you shouldn't have left." I fired back, scowling at him.

"We said we will part ways." he pointed out, raising a challenging brow.

"But you could've come with me, Harry!" I snapped, my throat hurting as I raised my voice.