I emmidiately liked her. She seemed so kind and nice and I really needed someone to make me feel better. But right now, the case wasn't that.

"What happened?" I asked, looking back at the guy.

He gave me a small nod and digged his hands in his robe's pockets, exhaling deeply as he furrowed his brows. My stomach twisted with nervoussness, bringing the same dull ache in my body.

"You had a car accident," he started, his tone cautious as his green eyes studied me closely.

"Yes, I remember that." I said, attempting to move my hands but failed as my arm hurt terribly, keeping me still in my spot.

"And the driver in the other car called us quickly when he saw your state." he said.

I frowned. "What do you mean?" I coughed again, my throat burning.

"You literally got out of the car because of the force and speed." Hannah said, giving me a sad look.

My breath hitched. What the fuck?

"Did anyone else get hurt?" I asked, hoping that the answer will be pleasant.

"Well..." he shrugged. "not as much as you."

"So the other driver is okay?"

"More less." he shrugged again.

"But he's alive, right?"

"Yes. You two had a guardian angel." he chuckled lightly and gave me a small smile.

However, I couldn't return the smile as my eyes fell down on my scratched hands. Tears stung my eyes, my breath immidiately hitching as the pressure got heavier on my shoulders. I was supposed to be home now, not lay in a bed in a hospital.

I was so tired, so tired that I literally wanted everyone to leave me alone. Despite the exciting feeling of seeing some of my friends when I get back home again, a big part of me wanted to lock me in a dark room and stay in there for a really long time with no one but my pain as my company.

"Stefan, could you please leave us alone?" Hannah asked, scooting closer to me.

"Hannah, we can't be in here for more than 20 minutes." Stefan said in a warning tone.

"I know, I just want to talk to her, just go," she moved her hand, shooing him out of the room.

"Hannah-"

"Stefan. Just 5 minutes, okay? No more or less." she cut him off, raising her hand in the air.

I blinked my tears away and looked up to find Stefan staring at me intensly before nodding and walking towards the door, saying a quick "get well soon, Rebecca" to me and leaving us alone with Hannah.

"Rebecca," she placed her hand on mine. "I need to tell you something now before they will."

"What is it?" I asked, trying to prepare myself for the answer.

Her eyes fell and her smile faded away, sadness and worry flashing behind her blue eyes. I gulped, knowing that by her actions it wasn't going to be good.

"Hannah," I spoke boldly. "What do you want to tell me?"

"Look, I might not be a nurse, but I'm graduating to be one one day. And when I will, I will have to face hard times like this one right now."

"Get to the point." I spit reluctantly, growing impatient.

Really, why should I care about Hannah's life goals? I had more things to worry about, and Hanna was just wasting my time. Plus, I wanted to stay alone.

"The point is," she took a deep breath, squeezing my hand. "We found a sharp glass in your spinal cord. It's really deep and..." she trailed off, my heart shaking with fear.

"And?" I asked, furrowing slightly my brows.

"And it was inevitable and .." she closed her eyes and pressed her pink lips in a tight line.

"And what?" I almost yelled, glaring at her and feeling annoyed for her wasting so much time.

"You can't walk."

My heart literally stopped, really, I felt her staying frozen after I heard those words. Hot tears formed into the corner of my eyes as everything seemed to freeze around me.

"W-what?" I whispered shocked, staring at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, Rebecca." she murmured, giving my hand another squeeze.

"Get out."

"What? No Rebecca-"

"Hannah. Leave me alone. Please." I mumbled, staring at her with teary eyes.

Her eyes fell once more, as if my words hurt her. To be honest, I felt kinda guilty for talking to her that harsh, but after everything I've been through, I really had to stop thinking about the others and worry about myself. For once.

"Okay," she said quietly, standing up and walking towards the door, giving me one last glance before stepping out of the room and finally leaving me alone.

The tears rolled like rivers down my cheeks as I weakly sobbed, my chest slightly rising and falling. My entire body felt numb, useless as I kept staring at my legs.

The thought of not being able to walk or run again scared me. Everything will be so different now. How will I make it through?

My heart sinked when I tried to move my legs but I couldn't. I tried again and again and the only thing I managed to do was bring more pain to my bones.

My hand rose to wipe the tears away as I tried to ignore the fact that I truly needed someone. I didn't want to need anyone, but no matter how much I deny it, a friend would be the best thing right now.

But I don't want friends. I want him.

I cried even hard, knowing that he probably doesn't know anything about the car crash I had. He wouldn't come since he had already dissapeared from my life, for good.

The need and painful desire to have him by my side, to hide in his strong muscular arms, to feel protected into his warm embrace flooded through me. My heart was already broken because of losing Harry, and now that I found out about me not being able to walk...I was torn.

There was a mirror across from me on the wall that I didn't notice. When I saw my reflection through the mirror I literally lost it. Who is this girl? She's nothing to Rebecca. She's not Rebecca.

I had terrible scars and wounds on my face, neck, arms, chest and of course, useless legs. The black circles under my eyes were getting deeper and deeper and my bloodshot eyes seemed lifeless.

"No-you-you can't get in there!"

"It's forbidden-you can't see her right now!"

Loud voices yelled outside my room, drifting my attention from the mirror to the door as I eavesdropped their conversation. I tried to understand what wad going on but all I managed to get in was that Hannah and Stefan tried to keep someone out.

"I said fuck off!" a familiar raspy voice snapped, bringing my heart back to life.

No.

There's no fucking way.

The door swung open loudly, making me jump and feel some strong jolts of pain through me at the sudden reaction. However, what shocked me the most was those curly messy locks and piercing worried green eyes that locked with mine and made my heart race.

Harry.

____________________________________

A/N: Eeeeek, he's back!!! :D

Thank you for all the feedback and all your great comments! You say this story is special and it really means a lot to me :) I love you xx