097 | Type Of Yandere They Are? [Gabe, Charlie, and Crowley] [Requested]

G A B R I E L

• Manipulative Type

• Manipulative Type

He's compulsive, so when he first meets you, he only thinks of what he can gain from you. There's no love or admiration outside of the realm of control.

• You, however, feel attraction towards him right away and because he's manipulative you fall for him rather quickly.

He loves to purposely put you in danger in order to save you, keeping you dependent on him.

He gets off on telling you what to do because he knows you'll never disobey.

• Keeps you close, but not too close.

Push and pull method.

• He loves to make you jealous.

As no regard for you or your feelings, even though he may act like he does.

• Will never be satisfied until he feels as if you are completely under his thumb.

He's more in love with the thought of you needing him, then actually in love with you.

Will use you to get what he wants.

C H A R L I E

• Romantic Type

• Romantic Type

From the very moment she laid eyes on you, it was like love at first sight! And for you, it's the same!

• Nothing else matters but you.

She loves to see you smile.

She is always showering you with flowers, chocolate, and small gifts.

• She's deeply in love with you; spiritually and physically.

• She knows how to control her urges, especially when she sees that you are becoming scare or sees that you need your own space.

Has memorized every part of you.

Thought you've received warnings from third parties, the word crazy never once crossed your mind when it came to her, because around you she was always so sweet and gentle.

• Great listener.

Can come across as clingy.

C R O W L E Y

• Sadistic Type

• Sadistic Type

Starts off as a normal relationship in the beginning, but as time goes on, his twisted nature becomes more apparent to not only you, but to himself as well.

His main desire is to inflict pain.

You know of his dangerous tendency, but you can't get yourself to leave him.

He's fixated on corrupting and damaging you.

Love is a factor in your relationship, but it never trumps his need of cause you pain, because it his head that's how he shows his affection.

He loves it when you are submissive.

Pain equals pleasure.

One of the most dangerous types.