011 | What They Love About You

D E A N

Your overall personality. He loves that you can make him smile even when he's in a grumpy mood. He loves that you and Sam get along really well. He loves the way you can make his heart skip a beat just by one touch. But, most of all, he loves the way you love him!

S A M

Your beauty; inside and out. He loves how you could make a raggedy pair of sweatpants and an old worn out t-shirt look good. He loves that you could sass your way out of any situation while still keeping your innocence. But, most of all, he loves the way you make him feel like the most special person in the world!

C A S T I E L

Your wings. The first time you showed Cas your wings you were a little nervous about how he was going to react. Your wings were not what they used to be. What was once covered in beautiful white feathers were now black and torn from your fall. Yet, Castiel never once looked away in disgust or displeasure. Instead, he embraced every part of you. Reassuring you that you knew that each and every inch of you was perfect to him; your wings and all!

G A B R I E L

Your ability to stick up for yourself. Being a bartender, you have had our run-ins with drunk men hitting on you for time to time. They are usually harmless, but when someone really is getting on your nerves, you send them a strong right hook their way. He loves it that he doesn't need to worry about you or anyone else for that matter.

L U C I F E R

Your heart. He loves that you have the kind of heart he's always wanted. Your kind and caring nature and attitude towards everything is everything he ever wanted for himself but never could have. He thanks his lucky stars every day that you came into his life to show him the light again.

B A L T H A Z A R

Your sense of humor. It matches perfectly with his and together you make the ultimate comedic couple! He also loves that you can finish his punch lines just before punching the shit out of someone that threatens either him or you.

A D A M

Your laugh. He will do anything and everything to make you laugh. This means anything from cracking the corniest joke or a full-on tickle war. He just loves the sound of your never-ending giggles.

C H A R L I E

Your geeky side. She loves that you are not afraid to show that you know everything about Star Trek and Star Wars or that you never get bored when she wants to talk about Harry Potter all day.

C R O W L E Y

Your ability to not give a shit. He loves that you don't care what others think about you. He loves that you are independent and such an utter badass. But, most of all, he loves that he can be himself around you!