027 | Bad Habits and Annoyances

D E A N

Dean absolutely hates it when you peel off labels of things. It's a bad habit you had developed when you were young to occupy yourself during another one of your parent's augments. It apparently followed you into adulthood because every time Sam and Dean fought, you would impulsively grab the closest object and start picking at the label.

One thing that annoys you about Dean, is the fact that he can eat fast food every night and not get sick of it. Although you like grabbing something quick every so often, you do prefer to have a home-cooked meal every once in a while. It made you feel human for once.

S A M

Sam really hates watching you bite your fingernails. He hates the sound of your nail hitting your teeth and the way your nails look afterward. You only bit them when you are nervous and you know Sam hates it, so you try to stop when he's around.

Something that annoys you a lot about Sam is the fact that he never cuts his hair. As much as you love his long flowing locks, its just sometimes you wish he would just cut it.

C A S T I E L

Castiel doesn't really like it when you pick at your skin around your nails. You only do it went you are agitated or upset with yourself so it only happens every so often. But, when Cas finds out about the reason why you do it, he quickly becomes concerned. The next time he caught you doing it, he raced over to you and pulled you into a hug, whispering that you were beautiful to him in your ear. You immediately started to come down.

Castiel had a habit of making noises when he tried new foods that he thought were good. You didn't completely hate the habit, it just annoyed you for time to time.

G A B R I E L

Gabriel hates when you crack your knuckles. He hates the noise it makes. So, sometimes when you are mad at him, you would crack your knuckles just to annoy him.

Working in a bar you have definitely seen a lot of alcoholics in your day and what alcohol can do to a person. So, when Gabriel comes home drunk, it always pisses you off. It's a habit you just can't stand.

L U C I F E R

Popping gum is one of Lucifer's pet peeves. So, when you start chewing and popping gum out of habit, you can automatically see Lucifer's face cringe. You immediately spit the gum out spending your apologies.

You couldn't really blame Lucifer for this, but you absolutely hated it when he would fall asleep during movies and then ask you to explain it later. It started off as a cute little habit but slowly turned into a big annoyance. "You should have just watched the movie." "I was tired!"

B A L T H A Z A R

Balthazar couldn't believe how much crapy reality television you watch. He never really liked reality tv, so he always gave a little huff of annoyances. It would only make you laugh!

You always hated that Balthazar was a procrastinator. You were more of a get things done as soon as possible kind of person.

A D A M

Ever since you were little, you'd like to bite the top of pens while studying. Adam finds this extremely frustrating, especially when he goes to grab a pen and there are bite marks on it.

When sleeping you needed absolute quiet, so Adam's bad habit of falling asleep with the tv on always sets your teeth on edge. It got so bad that you had to take the tv out of your bedroom.

C H A R L I E

You bite your lip a lot, much to Charlie's annoyances. It was a habit you picked up when you got nervous. It calmed your stress, but as soon as you found out that it bothered Charlie you quickly changed your tactic to squeezing a stress ball.

Charlie had a habit of talking to herself when she was nervous. You found it cute at first, but then it soon started to get on your nerves.

C R O W L E Y

Crowley never liked it when you twirl and pulled your hair. You could see that it annoyed him, so you tried your best to stop for him.

It always annoyed you that Crowley was mostly serious a times. You're more of a let's have fun type of person.