042 | The Type Of Couple You Are

D E A N

The Fighters! You and Dean fight a lot; usually over stupid stuff. But, you also fight for each other. This is the couple that sometimes can be very hard to be around.

S A M

The Best Friends! You and Sam are truly best friends as while as lovers. This is the couple that makes friendly get-togethers much easier and less awkward!

C A S T I E L

The Inseparables! Ever since you two met, you and Castiel have been completely inseparable. This is the couple in which the two parties in the relationship are always together no matter what!

G A B R I E L

The Partiers! You and Gabriel go out pretty much every night. This is the couple that knows everyone and never misses a chance to party downtown!

L U I C F E R

The She's Too Good For Him Couple! Lucifer has a hard time believing that he deserves someone like you, even though, you tell him every day that he is worthy of love. This is the couple that outsiders usually don't understand, but, fortunately for you, it just works!

B A L T H A Z A R

The Long-Term Relationship! You've been together forever and will continue to be together until death does you part. This is the couple that everyone is jealous of!

A D A M

The Destined Couple! You and Adam were always meant to be together, it just took you two forever to realize it. This is the couple that everyone knows that the two individuals belong together; it just makes senses!

C H A R L I E

The High School Sweethearts! You and Charlie have been a couple ever since you first met in High School! You were even voted the best couple of your class! This is the couple that no one can imagine being apart, and they actually don't want to!

C R O W L E Y

The PDA'ers! You and Crowley will literally make-out anywhere you are. This is the couple that makes a lot of other people uncomfortable!