041 | Your Best Friend

D E A N

Castiel - Castiel made a promise to Dean a long time ago that he would always watch over you when Dean couldn't. Let's just say, Castiel took that promise very seriously! This causes you to have a lot of alone time with Castiel's awkward and innocent nature; after a few months of spending time with each other while Dean was gone, you became really good friends!

S A M

Adam - You only met him a few times, but during the times he would visit, you found out you two definitely had a lot in common. You both work in medical care and love sports!

C A S T I E L

Balthazar - It may be an odd combination given the fact that you were more serious and he was more playful, but opposites attract!

G A B R I E L

Sam - He was like a older brother to you and like any other messed up family, you two definitely had your problems... Things may get a little awkward seeing that he did kill you once, but after realizing the reason behind it, you were able to forgive him!

L U C I F E R

Gabriel - Again, it's a very odd combination, but it weirdly works! You became friends after your death. Gabriel would regularly check up on you and your daughter in heaven because he knew his brother, Lucifer, couldn't.

B A L T H A Z A R

Charlie - You met Charlie on a case once and ever since then you make it a point to get together every once in awhile!

A D A M

Dean - You're like the little sister that he never wanted!

C H A R L I E

Dorothy - During your times in Oz, you, Charlie and Dorothy became really close friends!

C R O W L E Y

Meg - You two are the best of friends ever since you first became a demon!