092 | Your College *AU* [Requested]

D E A N

You're the geeky girl on campus that gives tutoring sessions for extra cash and Dean is the dorky jock that pretends to be clueless about English because he secretly has a crush on you.

S A M

You're the crafty arts major, while Sam is the uptight business major. You constantly tease each other about it, but your also very supportive of each others dreams.

C A S T I E L

Both of you are complete strangers, but you both walk the same route to class everyday. You silently wondering about each other, but neither of you have the courage to talk. When you don't show up one day, Cas goes looking for you.

G A B R I E L

Your the student that takes pages of carefully written notes, studies for hours, reads all the chapter and is still barely scraping by with a C, while Gabe sleeps all class period and makes straight A's.

L U I C F E R

You and Lucifer are neighbors in the dorms, but you have different schedules so you two never get a chance to efficiently meet one another. During the nights when you're both bored, you will secretly communicate to each other through your connecting wall.

B A L T H A Z A R

You have a night class which requires you to walk all the way across campus in the dark. Balthazar claims to have a class at the same time and offers to walk you to and from class each night. However, he's lying because he likes you and doesn't want you to be alone at night.

A D A M

You and Adam had a brief fling back in high school; nothing major or memorable, because you ended up moving away before things ever got the chance to get serious. So, what happens when you end up going to the same college and join rivaling sororities?

C H A R L I E

Your roommates, but you don't like each other. One day, Charlie discovers your secret love for LARPing, and you finally have something to bond over.

C R O W L E Y

Campus bad-boy meets campus bad-girl. What could possibly go wrong?

J A C K

You're both Theater Majors that continuously fight and argue over who should play the main role. You both swear to be enemies, but everyone else in the company knows you two secretly having feelings for each other.