046 | Cute Things You Do That They Find Adorable

D E A N

Dean finds it really cute when you dance around when you think no one is watching. You just let loose allowing nothing to hold you back and allowing the imagining music playing in your head to take control. He especially finds it adorable when you try to play it off as if you were never dancing at all.

S A M

Sam finds it really cute when your nose scrunches up and the way your tongue sticks out when you are concentrating on something really important. Sometimes his favorite past time is just sitting with you and watching you study because he knows you will make that face that always puts a smile on his face.

C A S T I E L

Castiel finds it absolutely adorable and calming when you start subconsciously humming your favorite song. You don't even know you are doing it sometimes until you finally feel Castiel's arms wrap around your waist from behind and hear him lightly hum the song along with you.

G A B R I E L

Gabriel thinks it's really cute when you bite your lip when you are nervous or thinking really hard about something. He will usually just stare at your lips until you crack a small smile which he finds even more adorable.

L U C I F E R

Lucifer finds it really cute when you twirl your hair when you are nose deep in a really good book or bored. And when he finally gets a hold of your hand, you will move your free hand to his hair and play with his. He finds this action extremely adorable.

B A L T H A Z A R

Balthazar can't help but find it incredibly cute when you are mad and try to mock him. You even try to do his accent but it always comes out more French which he finds adorable.

A D A M

Adam thinks it's cute when you talk in your sleep. Others may find it annoying, but Adam finds it extremely adorable when you try to have a conversation with him and end up saying the most ridiculous things.

C H A R L I E

Charlie finds it really cute when you sigh after laughing. You don't know why you do it and it always bothered you that you did it, but Charlie found it absolutely adorable.

C R O W L E Y

Crowley thinks it's cute when you yell at him and your fists clench in little bursts of anger. After a few moment of staring at your redden cheeks and chuckling at your small yelps of frustration, he will continue to calm you down by telling you how adorable you are to him.