005 | Catch Up: Gabriel, Lucifer, and Balthazar [Requested]

G A B R I E L

How You Met

You were on your regular night shift at the bar you bartend at. You were used to a lot of men flirting with you, but tonight you weren't really in the mood. You had some of your old regulars, but there was one in particular that caught your attention. He was particularly a very smooth talker and had you blushing even when you tried your best not to. You usually don't fall for the old pick up lines, but this man was definitely a charmer. You just had to find out his name.

"Can I help you," you ask the handsome man as he takes a seat at the bar.

"What does a guy have to do to get a drink around here," he said, jokingly.

You roll your eyes playfully, "what can I get you?"

"The name of the beautiful women standing in front of me," he said, making you blush a little.

"Well, in that case. The names, Y/N," you say, giggling a little.

"Gabriel," he says in reply.

Your Friendship

Your friendship didn't extend much from outside the bar. You would only really talk when he would come visit you on your shift. During that time, there was a lot of harmless flirting. You found it fun and it got you through your long night shifts.

The Moment They Realize They Like-Like You

He realized he really liked you when you stood up for yourself when another man started to hit on you. You punched him right in the face, breaking his nose. He had never seen anything more hot in his life.

The Moment You Realize You Like-Like Them

You knew you really had it bad when you realized you were constantly staring at the door waiting for him to walk in. The sad truth was he was the only thing excited in your life.

L U C I F E R

How You Met

You ran a grieving counseling group that met every Tuesday night. You had a few stragglers come in every now and then, but there was this one person who always came in every Tuesday night. He never talked or told his story like the other people that would come in. He just sat and listened. Finally, you decided to talk to him. He didn't open to you right away, but after a few minutes of talking, you actually started to open up to him.

"Hello," you say, softly once everyone else had left.

When he didn't say anything, you took a seat next to him. You waited for him to speak on his own terms, which took all about five minutes.

"Hi," he finally spoke up, taking you a little by surprise.

"I see that you come to every session. What's your story," you ask kindly.

Again, he didn't answer and stayed silent. He barely even looked at you.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me," you smile, "Would you like to hear mine?"

You don't usually tell your story to complete strangers, but for some reason you found this man to be very trusting.

"I lost my little girl to cancer about two years ago. She was six years old. She was my life. After her funeral, I was lost for a long time."

"You don't look lost anymore," the man spoke up, lifting his head to look at you.

"But, you do," you say, quietly.

"I did something wrong. A long time ago," he said, before standing.

He was about to walk out when you stood up to stop him. "Wait! What's your name?"

He stopped to turn around giving you a small sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry for your loss." He said before leaving you alone.

Your Friendship

Your friendship was very close. After your little talk, he started to become a little more participate in your regular night meetings. He never really told you his full story, but you were happy he was finally opening up to someone.

The Moment They Realize They Like-Like You

He liked you ever since he first heard you speak. You spoke and told your story with such kindness and sympathy, something he hadn't heard in many years. He also liked that you listened and didn't judge.

The Moment You Realize They Like-Like Them

You knew you liked him when you would spend an extra hour with him in silence after each meeting. You knew it helped him, so you stayed willingly, sometimes holding his hand for support. That's when you knew you really did care about him more than your regular visitors.

B A L T H A Z A R

How You Met

You had met Balthazar while on a hunt with the Winchester boys. You had never met an angel before, so when Balthazar told you he was one, you couldn't believe it. He was just so sarcastic and easy going to be an angel of heaven. Not too mention very attractive.

"Hi, I'm Balthazar," he said flirtatiously.

"Hey! Watch it," Dean called from the front seat, watching you like a big brother would his little sister when a boy was hitting on them.

"Down mind him," you say, rolling your eyes, "I'm Y/N!"

Your Friendship

You two constantly talked, especially behind Dean's back. Your personalities clicked from the start and you built a quick friendship. You had great laughs together and quickly became really close. You even went hunting together and made a great team. You were each other's best friends!

The Moment They Realize They Like-Like You

He knew he had a crush on you from the first time he laid eyes on you. You were the most beautiful human he had ever seen. But it wasn't just your looks that he liked. He really liked your personality and your sarcasm as while. Plus, he really liked to annoy Dean.

The Moment They Realize You Like-Like Them

You knew you had it really bad when you noticed he was the only thing you could think about. You were like the geeky girl with a major crush on the popular jock. It was a little pathetic, but you couldn't turn it off.