08 | Getting To Know The Author *Ten Random Fact About Me*

I saw some other writers doing this and said what the hell, why not?

So, without further ado, here are some random facts about me!

-

1. I'm American! 🇺🇸 I was born in a northern state, but consider myself southern after my family moved down to the lower states. I've been living in the south for more than ten years, so I'm technically southern!

2. I was raised in an Italian household. 🇮🇹 I'm loud, not afraid to say what's on my mind and I talk with my hands a lot. (Plus, I'll tell you a little secret! All the stereotypes of Italians are true!) We practically bathe in pasta and we are very passionate! Especially when food is involved!

3. I'm homeschool or should I say I attended an online school. I just graduated earlier this month. I going to a community college in the fall!

4. I have a dog! Her name is Sadie and she just turned 11! Everyone say, "Happy Birthday!" (Here's a picture of her!)

 I have a dog! Her name is Sadie and she just turned 11! Everyone say, "Happy Birthday!" (Here's a picture of her!)

5. Believe it or not, I'm dyslexic. I was told by many of my teachers that I wasn't going to amount to much given my condition. That never stopped me from writing though. I loved it too much to stop!

6. I'm a fan of all types of music! I truly believe that you can always find a good song in each of the genres! Though I do prefer to listen to Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy and Paramore!

7. Other than Supernatural and Sherlock, I'm also a fan of Bates Motel, Doctor Who, Psych, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Glee, Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, and Bones. (There's probably more! These are just the ones that popped in my head!)

8. I can play the violin!

9. My favorite quote is, "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional."

10. I've never been outside of the United States, except for the Bahamas.

-

I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me!