“Why would we be? You’re still the same old Trav. So you like guys, big freaking deal. We’re not homophobic. You know that,” he said, rolling his eyes at me.

                “I just freaked out about telling you guys and you already knew?! Dammit!” I cried, relieved and a little creeped out at the same time.

                “Honey, don’t say dammit. Your daddy is the only one who can say it, and he only says it when he sees your phone bill,” mom said, turning the movie back on so they could watch it.

                I face palmed myself before sighing. Well, at least that had gone better than expected. I turned and began to head towards my room again.

                “Trav!”

                I glanced behind me at my parents. They both smiled softly at me.

                “Love you, you little homo,” dad said with a wink.

                “Gee thanks dad,” I said sarcastically, a small smile creeping onto my face.

                I went back into my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. I shook my head a little and smiled, loving my parents. At least they accepted me.

                Satisfied for the night and terrified for tomorrow, I let myself nod off to sleep.

                                                                                                ***
                “Well?” Gage asked as I walked up to him the next day in school.

                “They already knew,” I said with a sigh. “And they accept me. Now all I have to do is tell Gav.” And there was the terrifying part.

                Gage pat me on the back reassuringly. “Hey, it’ll be okay. You know Gav. He’ll accept you even if you tell him you’re secretly a woman. Which I hope you’re not. Female reproductive parts turn me the fuck off.”

                “I promise I’m not secretly a woman,” I said.

                “I am,” Gav said, popping out of nowhere and scaring the hell out of me.

                “Hey Gav. Trav was just about to tell me something. He said it was really important,” Gage said innocently.

                Well fuck you too then you little shit.

                “Uh…yea,” I said nervously, not so confident anymore.

                “Something important? Can Gav know?” Gav asked curiously.

                “Yea. I think it’s better if you know,” I said, my voice instantly going quiet.

                “What is it Trav? Are you okay?” Gav asked, instantly concerned. He stepped forward and hugged me tightly before taking a step back to look into my eyes. “What’s wrong Trav?”

                “Gav…Gage…I’m gay,” I said, trying and failing to sound confident.

                “About damn time you came out,” Gage said with a smirk. “You sexy gay boy, you.”

                “What?” Gav asked in confusion. “Are you serious?”

                I nodded, feeling my face heat right up. “Yea. I’m gay. I like boy,” I said, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. “But I’m still the same Trav! Gav, please don’t judge me,” I practically begged.