Chapter 14: Reload

⭐️Chapter 14: Reload

The first of the group to awaken from their sleep was Prince and Goggles. While they initially wanted to wake everyone else up, they realized they should let them sleep. They needed their rest if they were going to make this work.

The two sat up and stood up. They were going to see if anyone else was up when they heard the sound of a box full of weapons being set down.

"That should be the last of 'em. Thanks Marie."

A new voice.

The two ran over to the entrance of Octo Canyon, where they saw Marie and Callie by some cardboard boxes that were indeed, filled with weapons.

"They're here!" Goggles exclaimed, causing Marie and Callie to turn around.

"Who was that?" said the same voice from earlier.

"Ah. Goggles, Prince. Meet Seira."

Goggles and Prince stepped closer.

From behind the boxes, an inkling stepped out.

Her ink color was indeed a dark red, and her eyes were purple

(For those who can't see the picture for other reasons:

She had wavy tentacle tips, and two of them were tied back in a high ponytail on her head. She wore a simple white t shirt, a light blue hoodie being tied around her long, gray pants. She also wore boots, and a red gem pendant was around her neck.)

"Ah! Nice to meet you two!"

She had an adventurous tone in her voice, as if she could be a tour guide or something.

"Prince and Goggles?"

She pointed to each one respectively as she said it.

"Yup! That's us!"

"Ah, good."

She turned to the weapon boxes.

"Wouldja like to see yer weapons?"

She turned to them.

Prince thought. Since he and his brother used the same weapon, they should probably both be present to make it easier for her.

"Ah, we should wait for the others..."

"We can do that!" she smiled.

While waiting for them, the two ate granola bars provided by Marie.

Soon, Gloves and the Octos were up. Prince and Goggles made sure to introduce them. Gloves wanted to see the weapons early, but Prince explained why he wanted to wait, and Gloves decided to wait as well. Several times Gloves had gotten impatient, wanting to wake the others up, but Prince knew how Rider and Emperor could be if woken up early. Flip on the other hand, he wasn't sure, but better safe than sorry.