Chapter 10: Fight

⭐️Chapter 10: Fight

The squidbeak stood, weapons ready. Though, they were still in a bit of a shock.

The shadow 7 whipped out their weapons. They looked like shooters but...a little more realistic looking. The Dynamo equivalent looked the same but Heise's weapon, which was supposed to counter the roller, looked more like a spike on a stick. And instead of dual guns, Ebony carried twin blades like Noir, but a bit shorter.

"This'll be easy, a 7 vs 8 and then we all team up on the leader!" Gloves said.

To him, it wasn't a matter of bravery, just simple thinking. Then again, simple thinking didn't always work...

"Don't get too ahead of yourself now Gloves, we don't know what they're capable of" Rider said.

He was pretty sure that after literally nobody believed him the first time, they would begin to trust him more out of fear for things he'd predict to come true.

"Even if we don't win this fight, I'm confident we'll win this in the end..." Emperor said to everyone.

And with that, the two groups started. More music continued after the previous song finished. Gloves threw two burst bombs onto a shadowling using two small guns, but...nothing happened? Gloves was sure he landed DIRECT hits that would've immediately splatted any inkling. The shadowling turned to him and began to fight him one on one. He shot Gloves with the ink out of his weapons. Gloves dodged, but got hit by a single bullet of ink. He felt strange...Wait...

He took damage?!

This sent Gloves into a panic mode. So the shadowlings could shoot them but they couldn't shoot them back?! What was going on?! His only other hope would be fighting physical, one on one. Getting the weapons out of his hands would be hard though...

Flip and Heise clashed with their rollers. Well. Not sure if Heise's weapon WAS a roller, but either way, it was like a sword fight. Both were looking to disarm the other before they took any swings, as swings were slow, and they wanted to make sure they had a surefire chance before they did it.

Rider and another shadowling in a black jacket also were having a swing fight as well. This was way more serious though, because not only was the dynamo slow, but high in damage. If you were too slow, you'd be dead for sure.

Hachi and the shadowling with the blaster kept distance. This was tricky, as blasters had a decent range and deadly damage. It was more a matter of finding a way to sneak up on the other and shoot. Actually, this got Hachi thinking. It was nighttime, right? So why wouldn't the shadowlings just hide in the dark and ambush them? I mean, maybe it was the party lights going on, but-

The party lights.

Noir was up there.

Hachi glanced up at Off the Hook fighting Noir. If he destroyed the lights, the shadowlings would annihilate them. But he had to keep quiet about it, or else they wouldn't stand a chance.

Goggles and Nana were having shoot outs with a shadowling with shades and a shadowling that looked like the octo girl with a bun. They hadn't discovered the ink immunity like Gloves had, because no shots had hit either side yet. They tried bombs, but the shadowlings were too fast for that as well. Meanwhile Gloves had successfully disarmed his shadowling and the two were now fighting on the ground, rolling around and trying to get a punch on the other.

Prince and Emperor cornered Ebony. Ebony really just wanted out of this. He wasn't sure if this would work, but...

"I don't want to have to fight either of you..." he said quietly.