I Need U

Warning.

Jin's Pov:

"Please, Jin, I need to feel you, I need to have you," he whispers as he continues to kiss along the side of my mouth, moving to my neck ever so often and leaving kisses. My shirt was already off, and apart of me felt pleasure, and another part of me was scared. Our last night together was horrifying, but our previous times prior were what I lived for. His hands reached to my nubs, and he begins to rub and pinch them lightly. I let out a moan as they were sensitive. "Okay." I breathe out. I guess that's all he needed because within seconds he had me in his arms carrying me off to our bedroom.

He laid me face down on the bed and began massaging my shoulders, kneading my muscles. I let out soft moans as he continued this. It was the very first-time Taehyung had ever handle me with such care and affection. He works his way down to my back and removed my shorts and boxers in a matter of seconds. Now, this reminded me of him. Urgency, and hunger. However, I was hoping he wouldn't take things fast. I couldn't especially not in this state and after what had previously transpired between us.

To my surprise, he started massaging my cheeks, moving his hands down to my legs and rubbing my thighs and calves. It felt amazing. I wish I could have this done to me daily. Being pregnant cause a lot of swelling in my calves and feet, so this release of the knots in my calves felt terrific. I couldn't help myself as I moaned out, desiring to feel him more. I was so deep in the moment of the being massaged that it shocked me when Taehyung flipped me over and straddling me, his eyes filled with lust and hunger as he looked into mines. He continues to massage and rub his hands all over my body. He was still in his pants, I tried mustering up the courage to reach out and touch him, by putting my hand into the waist of his pants, but he pushes my hand away placing them to my side.

"No touching," he says, then leans his head forward and starts teasing my lips with his tongue. Each time I tried to kiss him, he would pull back and give me a teasing bite at my lips. After a while of this, he finally allowed for our mouths and tongues to connect. As he stares into my eyes with intensity and passion. I could feel his member poking against my own. I reach down to try and touch him again, but he pulled my arms up and place them both over my head as our tongues continue to wrestle with one another. When he had enough of kissing me, he got up and pulled his pants off. Then climbing back on me and wrapping our bodies together, his lips finding mines again, kissing me. "I missed you so much, and I am so sorry" was all he said before he slipped right inside of me. I threw my head back and let out a scream at the sudden feeling of him being inside me. He began moving almost instantly with a steady, but urgent rhythm. At first, it hurt, but then I started feeling immense pleasure, almost unbearable.

I wrapped my legs around him, allowing him to go deeper, all while moaning out in pleasure. He began gyrating his hips and slowly pushing deeper within me, causing me to explode. He buried his face into my neck, sucking on it as he continues to thrust in and out of me slowly, but with force. I wasn't used to this from him, he was thrusting with urgency one minute, but the next he was moving at a slow pace, not even my body knew how to react as I exploded a second time for that night. I was sure I was going to have a lot of bruises on my neck the next morning as he continues sucking on every area, nibbling in some places.

Without warning, he picked up his paced and buried himself deep and hard within me. I knew he was getting close as I felt him get thicker and began jerking inside me. He brought his head up from my neck and looked me in the eyes before I felt his hot liquid filling me up as he let out soft grunts. Instead of pulling out, he leans to the side and shifts my body, pulling us into a spooning position as he stayed buried inside me and began leaving trails of kisses on my shoulder. His hands encircled my stomach and started rubbing it.

I didn't realize he was hard again until he began thrusting in me, this time extremely slow. "You're so beautiful, and I love you." was the last thing I heard before sleep took me over.