Differences

Jin's Pov:

I think I am going to be sick. I could literally feel the blood diminishing from my body. "I am so happy I went out. Taehyung here said he was on his way to visit you, but missed his turn from his hotel." my mom said beaming.

"Well, Mrs. Kim, I am just fortunate it rained, and I had this umbrella with me, you made coming here a lot easier for me." Taehyung eyes didn't leave mines as he spoke and smiled. "Jin baby, I am so sorry that I had you wait so long for me to arrive."

"Jin, I can't believe you kept this handsome man hidden, I knew it was a lie when you said the baby was a result of a one night stand." I was still motionless, was my mother stupid all of a sudden, couldn't she sense something was off.

"One-night stand? Oh gosh no Mrs. Kim, our baby, was made with love. Ain't that right Jin?" The psycho before me said.

"I think he is shocked to see you. Anyway, I will leave you kids to talk. I don't know what happened between you two, but you need to fix it, for the baby's sake anyway. Taehyung thank you for coming all the way here. I am a little disappointed you didn't make it here earlier. Jin has been very sick throughout his pregnancy thus far. As the father of his child, you need to be more involved. So please work out whatever differences that there is between both of you. His father and I will be leaving tomorrow, so it's good your here. He will need you around, and I hope you are not leaving soon." I wanted to scream out at my mother and tell her he was a monster, but I couldn't find the voice. All I could do was clutch my stomach and pray this was a dream.

"We just had a small disagreement, that's all. I can assure you I will be apart of my child's life. I wouldn't have it any other way, and I think our Jinnie knows that too. I am sorry for not coming sooner, work has been hectic, and It was hard getting here at first. I hope you and our Jin can forgive me. I can also assure you I won't be leaving anytime soon if anything Seokjin will be leaving with me." The way he spoke just had me speechless, my mother was smitten by him, and it was clear.

"That's good to hear my dear, and of course you are forgiven. Seokjin, please don't give the man a hard time. I will be upstairs; I need to finish packing before your dad comes home." Mom, how can you leave me with this man, my inner voiced cried out. I tried pleading to her with my eyes, but it was useless, she just smiled and left. Of course, she would think I was the problem. After all, I wanted to give up the child, and here Taehyung stood as perfect, as perfect could be saying he would be in the child's life.

I took a step backward, hitting my back against the counter as Taehyung walked towards me. "Seokjin, my Seokjin, oh god, have I missed you." He said, engulfing me in his arms, sniffing my hair. I stiffened at his touch. He pulled away and look down on me, "Did you think you could run from me? Not only did you try to run, but you hid the fact that you were pregnant, too, with my child. I am so conflicted right now. A part of me wants to punish you so bad, but the other part of me wants to make love to you. I thought I was going to go crazy for the first week. I had my people search all freaking 50 states in America only for them to come back and say no sign of you. I thought they were lying. Jimin told me you were in the U.S., and he wouldn't lie to me, primarily when he didn't have a clue about us. I got even angrier when I kept hearing, "we haven't found him, sir." But, then it's like God was on my side, I was able to calm my brain and think and you want to know what I came up with? Why would Seokjin tell Jimin the truth about his location? If you were running from me you'd make sure no one knew the truth, but you. So then I got my investigators to track your family, previous friends who all led to Jeju. I then asked Hoseok where you grew up, and he confirmed everything when he told me Jeju. That's when I knew you'd be here.

This is isn't my first time here. I am actually upset my mother-in-law recognized that umbrella and saw me today. It disrupted my plan, but I am happy she did, such a sweet, polite, and respectable woman. Some qualities I wish to see you exhibit someday. You used to be like that, but I think I have allowed you to believe you have the upper hand in this relationship. Was I too gentle that morning before I left?" He places his hand on my stomach, and that was all it took to wake me up.

I used all my strength and pushed him away. "Don't you dare touch my stomach, you sick fuck!" he staggered backward. He let out a sinister laugh, "So I am guessing that's a no for the lovemaking, and a yes for punishment?"

"My parents are here, and I will call the cops," I yelled out at him. He stalks over to me and places his finger on my lips, "Shhhh...will you! As of tomorrow, your parents are gone. Calling the cops won't do you any good, I think you already know that so don't make senseless threats. I am trying to be nice here. Let's not forget you ran away with my child." He glared down at me.

"Who said the baby is yours?" It was all I got. He removed his finger from my mouth and tightened his fist, drawing in a deep breath, "Seokjin, do you have a death wish or you love seeing the monstrous side of me? Which one is it?"