62

Cash was flying to the bar, I was being yanked away, and my man had dropped his polite act.

"Fuck, I don't think I can wait to get to the room!" He threw me up against the elevator wall, smashing against me, his hard body pinning me back- his very hard body.

The elevator doors slid open and we were running, stumbling over our own feet, lips locked, hands flying, buttons ripping... He kicked the door, whirling me in, spinning me back up against it as it slammed shut.

"I don't want any other fucking guys chasing you around, understand." His eyes were level with mine, both of us panting.

"What can I do to convince you that you're the only one I want?"

He stared into my eyes, hands flying up, cupping my face. "Scream my name baby. I want to hear you scream my name over and over again tonight. No, fuck that, I want you screaming my name over and over again for eternity."

Eternity...

I steadied my breathing, desperately waiting for him to make me scream.... but first I wanted to hear him scream my name, I wanted to be the one in control for once. "I'll be right back," I wiggled from his grip but he wasn't moving. "Ladies room..." I wiggled out again and he reluctantly let me go.

I stealthily grabbed my bag and rushed into the bathroom, ripping my dress to the floor, grabbing out the lingerie and squeezing the too tight bustier over me. I laced it up, pushing my breasts as high as they could go before sliding on the matching panties and yanking my ponytail out, letting the waves fall over my shoulders. I was ready to please him.

I started for the bed, watching Gavin's back in front of me and he must have heard my footsteps because he swung around, arm outstretched, and almost dropping the champagne flute he was holding out for me.

"Holy fuck!" He was just standing there, looking dazed, then he pushed one of the flutes he was holding to his mouth, downing it in one gulp.

"Remember what I said about only you seeing me? This," I waved over my body. "Is exclusively yours Mr. Romano."

The flutes were gone, his eyes were black, narrowed, and he charged- rather pounced, ravaging me, leaving no inch of skin untouched, unkissed.

He tried to push me down onto the petal covered bed but I stood like stone, shaking my head and finger, no. "Not yet..." I hooked my fingers over his jacket, finagling it off of him while his mouth still attacked my chest and his hands stuck like glue to my ass.

I stepped away, watching him watch me, his chest heaving, studying me like I was prey- and he was ready to attack- again.

I met his eyes as I dropped my hand into the ice bucket, shoving the champagne bottle aside and pulling out a few of the small ice cubes, raising them to my lips.

He was watching intently now and I pushed one into my mouth, swirling it around before sucking in the other.

And then I walked back over, lowering myself to my knees before him, and meeting his eyes as I finished undressing him.

He gasped, eyes on me, panting in anticipation and once the ice had melted I leaned in, wrapping my lips over his already wet head.

Another gasp, a sharp intake of breath, hands smacking against my head, fingers haphazardly gripping my hair. "Fuck.." He groaned, grunted... I hummed, hot breath, cold tongue, warm lips. "Fuckkk..." His body jolted, legs trembling against me. "Holy fuck... Oh.... fuck."

I inhaled through my nose, sliding my mouth down even further, sucking and smothering him, just the way he liked.

He was getting louder now, grumbling, gasping- louder than he'd ever been before, practically whimpering and I couldn't get enough.

"Fuck... Shit... Sadie... I want to fuck you baby, fuck I..." In one quick movement he bent over, jerking me up and tossing me onto the bed.

And in that instant he was inside me, body slamming over mine, unleashing all his love, jealousy, and passion over and over again.

"Ahh.. Gav..in..." I was insatiable too, arching my hips to meet his thrusts, clawing mercilessly at his sweaty chest. "Gavin!"

He rammed harder, pounding furiously.... oh god... I shot my eyes up to his, waiting for his to open. "Gavin, Gavin!" I screamed and he flashed his eyes open, looking down and finding mine. "I love you."

"Fuuck!" He met my release, dropping to my side, drenched in sweat and struggling to catch his breath, just as I was.

God, I would gladly scream his name forever in exchange for this feeling. I twisted my head over, meeting his eyes once again. "Happy Valentine's Day Gavin."