67

"Shoot, where are my keys?" I drug my hand through my bag for the third time since we got back to my place. "Did you put them in the duffel?"

He bent down, kissing me softly as his hands slid around my back.

"Gavin," I giggled, "wait until we're inside."

"Your neighbors are moving anyways," he hissed. "Maybe this is a sign that we should head back to another hotel."

"I didn't pack any scrubs and I'm not showing up to work like this," I laughed, pulling at my sandy bikini top.

"I could break a window," he chuckled.

"Very funny. I think I left the slider in back unlocked."

"Really?" He groaned, rolling his eyes. "But." He reached for my top, dipping his fingers under it. "I have missed that backyard of yours, particularly the bench."

His hands started up my stomach and my mind went back to that night and him between my thighs. Shit. Where were my damn keys, we needed to be in that house now. I dropped my purse onto the patio, checking it once more, nothing.

"Try the back," I insisted, pulling him over to the side gate and jumping up to try and open it, but he easily reached his arm over to unlatch it.

"Just wait in the front," he chuckled down to me before disappearing into the back.

We only had an hour or so now before I had to leave for work and I wanted to spend every minute of it with him in bed, or in the shower, or on that bench. Oh, god. "Gavin!"

The front door finally swung open and I rushed over, jumping into his arms and smacking my lips against his. "Hold on," he laughed, "let me get your bags in."

"Fine," I whined, following him back out while he grabbed my purse and bag. "What's that noise?" I looked back to the house, hearing the buzzing grow louder.

"Shit Sadie, that's your alarm."

Oh crap, I ran inside to the unit on the wall, shit what was my passcode. I entered my birthday but a red x flashed back at me and the beeping continued. Shit.

"Sadie!"

"I usually use the remote on my keys! I don't remember the code!" My next guess was Grant's birthday and I typed it in seeing a green check finally flash. "Thank God!"

Gavin laughed as he walked passed me putting my bag into the bedroom while I went to shut the front door.

"Here." He came back out, handing me my phone. "Don't forget to charge this."

I had totally forgotten it was dead and took it straight to the kitchen, plugging it in. "Now," I yelled to Gavin. "We only have 45 minutes left of Valentine's Day."

I walked out, not finding him in the living room so I continued to the bedroom, finding him lying across the bed.

"45 minutes you were saying?" He winked, giving me his devilish grin. "And you're sure you can't call in sick tonight?"

"No," I smiled back before pulling my top up over my head. "But I'll be back at 7:30 tomorrow morning and you can come right back over." I shimmied my bottoms off, watching his eyes roam over my bikini.

Then he pulled himself up, reaching out for me, "how about I sleep here and you can climb back into bed when you get home."

"Are you sure?"

He pulled me down against him, his fingers dancing up my arm to my neck, grabbing the thin strings of my suit and ripping them apart. "Oh I'm sure," he hissed against my bare chest and I yanked his shirt over his head.

"Clock's ticking..." I teased, pushing him back onto the comforter and climbing on top of him, pulling the strings of my bikini bottoms apart.

I loosened his shorts, letting his arousal escape, then slid right on down, burying him deeper and deeper.

His hands gripped my waist, guiding my rhythm over him, then he slowly sat up, rolling me over so I was lying flat on the bed and he was on top, thrusting as he met my eyes. "Damn, I love you so fucking much baby."

"Mom!"

I heard the words ever so faintly, surely I was imagining that.

"Mom?!"

The sound grew louder and Gavin's face popped up, meeting mine, both our faces slowly turning towards my open bedroom door.

"Mom!" Grant's voice was clearer, louder now and suddenly he was there, standing in the doorway, eyes on us. "Mom!"