28

I tried to fix the mess that was my makeup and hair as best I could. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful," he called over from the bedroom before I even walked out.

"Gavin," I laughed and he looked up from his phone.

"Beautiful," he repeated. "Also like you've just been fucked."

"Shut up!" I turned to face the mirror on the wall, smoothing my now sweaty hair down.

"You ready?" He hopped up from the bed, grabbing my hand in his before yanking the door open.

"I guess," I laughed as he whisked me away. "Thought you were tired."

"I am but the sooner we get Vegas out of your system the sooner I get you back upstairs and into bed."

"You don't have to go you know."

"I don't trust the dirt bags down there to stay away from you," he smirked. "And I didn't drive all this way to go to bed alone."

We stepped into the elevator, semi sober and ready to start round two of the night.

I pulled out my phone and texted May, then Debbie. Hopefully they were done with the club by now.

"Drink?" I asked as soon as we entered the casino floor but he shook his head no.

"Come on." Gavin pulled me towards a slot machine, sitting on the stool and pulling me onto his lap as he fed the machine some cash.

Then he pressed the flashing button in front of us and the wheels in the display started rolling. Seven-Star-Seven. The machine lit up, making a Cha-Ching sound. "You're lucky," he smiled, kissing my arm.

"Let me try this time!" I pressed the flashing button. Seven-Star-Seven. The lights and noise went off again. "I can't believe it! I never win!"

"I guess we're both lucky then," he teased and I turned, smacking his lips with a hard kiss.

"What's that?" He asked and I realized I was vibrating so I pulled my phone out, reading the message from May.

"They're over at the lounge."

"Let's go then." He cashed out and we headed over to meet the girls.

"Okay, so I just need you to not be you, I mean, you know. And we just met."

He rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath. "Fine. So do you always take guys upstairs that you've just met?"

"Only sexy Italians," I teased up to him. "Or if they're in a boy band."

"Funny," he chuckled as we stepped into the lounge and I immediately saw May's hand flailing like crazy to get my attention.

"Hey," May exclaimed and Gavin took a seat and pulled me onto his lap.

"Hi, sorry about earlier. I needed to eat something." I lied.

"What you'd get?" Julia asked.

Shit....

"The house special," Gavin called over and I elbowed his stomach to shut him up.

"Soo..." Debbie searched my face then Gavin's.

"Gavin," I smiled to her.

"So Gavin, where are you from?"

"New York."

"Are you here alone?"

"I'm with a buddy. But can you blame me for ditching him." His lips met my neck, kissing it softly before pulling away. Damn, he definitely knew how to be charming.