20

"These are my options?" He balked, grabbing at the various dresses laid out.

"No, these are my options."

"They're all slutty," he balked. "And what the hell are these? Why do you need a bikini?"

"It's Vegas and the pool," I shrugged playfully.

"You're staying at Planet Rock right?"

"No, Vegas Bay," I corrected him before realizing he had tricked me. I had purposely not told him where I was staying and now in my post orgasm euphoria I wasn't thinking on my feet.

"I see," he smirked. "You know, I've got a buddy who just moved to Vegas..."

"Stop it," I hit him playfully, laughing as he mocked Mike.

"So you're going to be drunk in Vegas, wearing an inch of a dress and strings as bathing suits," he barked, shaking his head in annoyance.

"And most are too thin for a bra," I teased. "Except for the silver one, I wear a push up bra with that one."

He looked at me with smoke in his eyes, it was so easy to make him jealous.

He helped me pack, well balked at everything I packed and when I was done I rolled my suitcase to the front door, expecting him to follow me but he didn't. It was late and I needed to get to sleep, so I needed him to leave.

I walked back to my room, finding him propped up against a pillow under the covers. "What are you doing Gavin?"

"I'm tired," he yawned, "going to bed."

I'd never fallen asleep with him, I'd passed out knowing he was here but never did the whole falling asleep thing. Not sure why it felt like such a big deal.

I climbed into the bed next to him and he pulled me into his arm as I wrapped around him.

"TV?" I whispered.

"Nah," he mumbled half asleep. "I'm sorry for all the jealous shit, I've just never felt this way before. I'm very protective of what's mine."

"What's yours huh." I looked up at him seeing that his eyes were already closed.

"What I want to be all mine at least," he whispered faintly, giving me a slight squeeze as he drifted off.

I slept soundly, waking up in the same position I fell asleep in, draped over him.

I tried to pull myself away but he gripped me tighter, nuzzling his face into my hair.

"Gavin," I whispered, but he didn't move. I tried to pull away again, this time with more force. "Gavin."

He released his hold as he brought his hands up to rub his sleepy eyes. It was the first time I had awaken to him.

I pulled myself off of him and looked down at his messy hair and his gorgeous face smiling back up at me.

"I have to get ready to go. May will be here in thirty minutes to pick me up."

"Okay," he yawned. I had expected him to pull me back down for a little morning fun but instead he threw his arm over his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I took my shower, straightened my hair and did my makeup. I looked over a few times but he was still laying in the bed.

"Gavin?" I called again as I shimmied on my cut-off shorts and tank. Still nothing. I slid my wedges on and packed my makeup bag in my purse.

"Gavin!" Are you kidding me. I walked over to him in the bed and gave him a big shake. "Wake up! I've got to go!"

"Okay, okay," he whined, throwing the covers off of him and exposing his naked body.

My eyes immediately flashed to his erection and I couldn't take them off of it. He was just laying there completely naked as if it was so completely normal.

He noticed me staring and his face turned up in that devilish grin I loved so much.

"Sorry, you slept in," I teased. "May's going to be here in 5 minutes!"

"Can I get myself off first?" He grabbed himself, staring right at me. "I can come just from looking at you."

I gulped as I stood there watching him rub himself up and down as his eyes moved up and down over me.

"Ahh," he drawled out and I walked over to him, wrapping my hand around his length as his eyes rolled back in his head. I rubbed him up and down until he finished in my hand.

He smiled back up to me as I rushed to wash my hands. "2 minutes!" I called back to him.

By the time I had returned he was dressed and sliding his shoes on and I walked him to the door, peeking out first to make sure May's car wasn't around.

"Bye, I'll see you when I get back." I kissed his lips and nudged him out.

"Have fun, but not too much fun," he called back as he walked down to his car.

"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," I teased.

"Not funny!" He yelled back.

He drove off only minutes before May pulled up. Not that I would have cared but I didn't feel like explaining anything to her and by proxy the entire nursing staff.

She pulled up and I threw my bags in her trunk. "Ready for Vegas?" She shouted excitedly.

"You have no idea!"