39

I clasped my hands together around Gavin's back, not allowing him to pull out, keeping his body right on top of mine. He felt too good against me, too good in me and I had so much guilt that this helped to relieve.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked, nipping at my neck.

"I just missed you, and to be honest, I was a little jealous."

"What? Why?"

"I, uh, I saw your phone ringing and it said Giorgia. Then when you wouldn't have sex with me I thought it was because of her. That's why I said that whole 'what are you good for'."

"So you were jealous of my sister?" He laughed, smiling down at me.

"I didn't know she was your sister," I met his dark eyes and his cocky grin. "I just assumed it was some girl from campus or something."

"Why didn't you just ask?" He ran his fingers up my arm, igniting a stream of goosebumps.

"I don't know."

"And if you never ran into us today, would you still be jealous and upset?"

"Probably would have been pissed all week," I admitted, unclasping my hands to release him but he stayed resting over me.

"Then I guess it was fate that led you here today. Otherwise you would have been pissed at me for no reason and going out with Berkeley's fucking dad."

He was right. "I guess the stars were aligned."

"Yeah." He gave me a small peck on the nose.

I couldn't believe how stupid I'd been and he was right. What if I hadn't run into his sister? I was planning on going out with Mike. I'd be with him right now somewhere out on the boardwalk. Oh crap, Grant! "I have to go! Grant's going to wonder why I didn't meet them."

"Stay with me," he pleaded, his tongue tracing across my bottom lip. "Or let me drive you home."

"I can't and your sister is here. She'll probably be done soon and it's at least an hour round trip from here to my place."

"So you're going to prance around this fucking hotel with him, knowing I'm here."

"I'll call you later. Then you come over tomorrow, okay."

"Fine," he huffed.

"Oh!" I inadvertently squealed. "You'll be quite proud of me today- I set the alarm."

A laugh erupted from him as he shook his head down at me. "You set the alarm on your way out with another guy. I'm very fucking proud." His teeth bit down over my bottom lip and my tongue found his, playfully dueling with it.

Then I threw my arms around him again, suddenly feeling his limp length growing firmer inside me. "Mr. Romano!" I laughed as he slowly started thrusting inside me. "I guess you were proud of me."

He rolled over, pulling me up on top now and I straddled his waist, sinking back down over his new erection. "Oh baby," he rasped, his eyes on mine.

I was bouncing up and down, picking up my pace, riding him hard, filling myself to the brim with him... "Ga..."

"Me too baby.." He grabbed my hands, interlocking our fingers as I dove deeper, faster, finishing us both off.

He clasped his arms around me now, locking me on top of him just as I had done earlier to him and I gave in, nestling my head against his sweaty, heaving chest.

"I really need to go." I wriggled back and forth, trying to free myself from his grip.

"Tell them I said hi," he groaned, finally dropping his arms from my back.

"Very funny!"

He stayed in the bed while I padded to the door, peeking out quickly before taking off down the hall to the elevator.

I felt much better now, our kiss, the sex- we had such a strong connection.

The elevator doors opened into the lobby where an awaiting Grant, Berkeley, and Mike were right there waiting.

"Where have you been?" Grant called, rushing over. "We didn't see you out there!"

Think.... "I..I couldn't find you guys so I went upstairs, bird's eye view you know."

"Is everything okay at the hospital?" Mike asked sincerely and I felt bad for lying to him, to all of them.

"Yeah, they just wanted to see if I'd be willing to take the night shift tonight. But they worked it out."

"Great, so then you're free tonight!" Mike smiled and an even happier Berkeley smiled beside him.

Shit. How did I not use that excuse better. "Not quite, I still have to work in the morning."

Mike's phone started ringing and he raised his finger, gesturing that he'd be right back before walking away.

"We should walk the boardwalk again!" Berkeley clapped. "It's so..."

"Gavin!" Grant boomed, his eyes jumping behind me and I snapped my head around, seeing Gavin exiting the elevator right behind us. "What are you doing here?"

Gavin looked just as surprised as I did and Grant took off, walking right over to him.

"Sorry!"

We all looked over, seeing Giorgia rushing up, hooking her arm into Gavin's. "The spa was running a bit behind."

Berkeley elbowed Grant, nodding toward Giorgia with a smile. Oh... the older woman.

"Let's go check out that boardwalk," I urged Berkeley and Grant, nudging them away before Giorgia had time to recognize me.

"See you later Gavin," Grant waved goodbye as we walked towards the sliding doors. "That has to be her!"

"For sure!" Berkeley squealed and I smiled a real smile, full of relief.