42

I swung my door open and circled around the rear of the car as Gavin walked up the sidewalk.

"You must be trying to kill me," he balked, raking his eyes up and down me.

"What are you doing here?"

"My sister's on New York time and went upstairs early. I've been calling and messaging you but you didn't reply, so I just came over."

"How long have you been waiting?"

"Twenty minutes," he shrugged.

"And you were just going to wait all night for me?" I smiled, holding back a laugh. Only Gavin.

"Until I knew where you were. I dropped you off and then you fucking ghosted."

"Ghosted?" I laughed. "I went running down at the beach."

"Without your phone?" He huffed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I ran out without it. No big deal."

"So you went out half naked, running alone in the dark, without your phone."

"Well when you put it like that..." I grabbed his hand in mine. "I needed to run and look, I'm okay."

He leaned down, smacking a kiss to my forehead. "You're wearing my favorite outfit."

"Really?"

"This is what you were wearing the day I met you," he grinned. "Bent over in your garden in those tiny shorts and that tight ass sports bra." His mouth moved down to my neck, kissing it softly while his arms slid around to my ass. "I thought about you, in this outfit, all fucking night long. I couldn't even get through classes. I had to see you again."

"Oh really," I giggled as he started kissing his way to the back of my neck.

"I was fantasizing about you minutes after we met. In fact, I was standing right over there watching you," he chuckled. "And now I don't have to fantasize because I have you right in front of me."

I took a big gulp as his fingers started up my back. "Let's go inside!" I yanked his arm, pulling him towards the front door. "I just need to shower, then we can do whatever you'd like. Unless of course you'd like to join me."

"Not after last time," he grumbled.

Of course he would be thinking about the fall. I had already completely forgotten about it. "I can put towels down so no one slips."

"Nah, I'll wait for you out here." He walked past me, dropping his keys on the table before heading for the couch.

"Have it your way," I grinned and he smiled back as he took a seat.

He really wasn't joining me.... well then. I stopped right there in the entry, pulling my sports bra up and over my head, letting my breasts flail out of it. Then I slid my shorts and panties down, staying bent over to seductively untie my shoes. I flashed my eyes up, seeing him staring, mouth agape so I straightened back up, adding a little more jiggle in my chest than usual before tugging out my ponytail, shaking my hair over my naked body.

5, 4, 3... I stepped into the room, hearing him stumbling off the couch and almost immediately feeling his hands wrap around me, taking hold of my breasts.

"You are too fucking much," he chuckled as he rubbed over my nipples.

"Why whatever for you mean..." I laughed, walking backwards to the shower with him wrapped around me.

But he released his hold, leaning against the counter as I stepped into the shower. I was not about to give up shower sex, so I had to do what I had to do. I let the water run over me, front and back, rubbing and arching, putting on a show for my audience.

The glass and his eyes on my body reminded me of Vegas and I arched against it, meeting his wide eyes as my chest dragged over the glass.

Two seconds later he was behind me, his wet naked body molding against my back.

"You are relentless," he rasped against my ear.

"So you've decided to join me?"

"I didn't have a fucking choice," he growled, spinning me around and dropping his mouth straight to my chest.

Then his fingers were sliding down my wet stomach, wrapping around the back of my thighs and lifting me up against the shower wall.

"I thought you were worried about slipping," I teased up to him, but his eyes were dark, his breathing heavy and his eyebrows raised in sync with his devilish grin while he hoisted me up a little more then slammed inside me.

"Holy shit!" The steam filled my throat, muffling my moans as he slid me up and down against the wet wall, burying himself deeper with every thrust.

"Gavin...." Holy shit... holy shit... "I'm, oh god!" I was screaming, digging my nails into his flesh and he gave one final pound before collapsing against me.

"Is that what you wanted baby?" He half panted as droplets of water trickled down his face. Then he lifted me off of him and back down to standing, but my legs were too shaky so I sank to the floor.

He chuckled, sinking down right next to me and we sat there panting together under the hot shower spray. "Hey," he finally whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back, still shaky from that climax.

"It's almost Valentine's Day."

Valentine's Day? I hadn't celebrated that in years. I barely even realized it was mid February.

".... And I want to take you out. I've never spent Valentine's Day with anyone I cared about." He nuzzled his head into my hair, pushing his mouth to my ear. "What would make you happy baby?"