65

Gavin tossed the towels onto the sand, bending down to straighten them as I stood in front of him, pulling off my swim cover.

"There, you can...." He straightened up catching me as his eyes went wide, raking over my bikini. "Please tell me that's not the bathing suit you wear all the time."

I knew it. It was one thing to wear skimpy lingerie around a horny guy but another to wear a way too revealing bikini in broad daylight when all my flaws were visible and his mind wasn't consumed with the thought of impending sex.

"No, it's," I shook my head scooping my swim cover back up and pressed it against me.

"Oh shit," he groaned, stepping over to me. "I didn't mean, fuck." He pulled my chin up to face him, as he let a sigh out. "You look sexy, too sexy, that's what I fucking meant."

I pulled the cover over my arms and he flung his hand down to stop me. "Sadie, stop, what I was trying to ask was is this what you wear when I'm not around, at pools or when you run on the beach and shit." He tossed the cover down to the sand, "because you are already incredibly fucking hot, but this is like, beyond fucking sexy."

He wrapped his hands around my semi exposed ass as his lips pressed into mine. "And just for the record, I don't want you wearing this when I'm not around," he hissed, blowing slightly into my neck.

"I shouldn't have even bought it," I shrugged. "I just wanted something special. I don't know, to be sexy for you today."

His face lit up with that devilish smile of his as his arms flexed around me, "I love you baby, trust me it feels more like my fucking birthday than anything." He leaned down to kiss me and I met him, reaching my tongue to his.

"And you definitely should have bought it. In fact, I think I'll have fun with this later," he teased, rolling the string tie between his fingers.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, feeling his eyes still on me, then walked over to the towel.

"We need a reset, I don't want you thinking of the dumb shit I said," he huffed.

"I'm fine, I swear," I smiled over to him as he turned to me like a hunter to his prey. "Gavin..."

He rushed over to me, grabbing me up and tossing me over his shoulder as I instinctively batted at his back to put me down. "What are you doing!"

He turned and stomped down towards the water, "no, Gavin, no!"

"You wanted a day at the beach," he chuckled as he crashed into the break.

"Laying out, reading!" I batted against his back once more as he turned and gave my ass a quick kiss.

He kept wading through the water and the frigid water smacked me as it splashed around him.

"Gavin!"

He pulled me down and I slid right into the ice water. "Oh my god, oh my god!" I took a giant stride trying to get back to shore as he laughed next to me.

"Come back baby," he hissed, grabbing my arm and lifting me back up, this time holding me in front of him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Damn this whole weightless in water crap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he waded deeper into the tide. I was cracking up laughing for no other reason beyond that I was freezing and he was being difficult.

"Gavin!" I laughed, "Please, it's freezing."

"Not yet," he scoffed, kissing me as he jumped over a wave.

"Why not?"

"Because your nipples are perky as hell and my dick is hard as fuck," he growled and my body was suddenly over heating.

"This is why you don't need to try and be sexy for me, I'm already a walking fucking hard-on when you're around. Then you wear shit like this and I can't even fucking function."

He snaked his arm under my thigh, reaching right between my legs under the guise of the sea.

"Oh," I exhaled sharply, eyes wide staring at him. "You want to.. here?"

"No," he chuckled. "Maybe if there weren't a hundred gawking tourists behind us. I just want to play a little."

He sunk lower in the water, holding me with one hand as his other slid under my bikini bottoms.

"Oh god Gavin." It felt so good, then my eyes trailed behind him to the crowds of people on the shore and in the water around us. "Turn me, I don't want to be looking at all them," I panted.

He turned in the water, swirling me as a wave crashed around us. His fingers plunged into me once more, "fuck," he sighed. "Now I'm looking at all of them."

I started laughing as his huffs turned to laughter with me. He tossed me back down in the water and this time I had the advantage of being in front and I took off.

I jumped forward, trying to stride through the waves. I heard him laughing behind me and I dove under, swimming for the shore.

I could hear his defeated whines as I rose out of the tide and walked to the shore, turning to him, gloating as I slicked my pony tail back and adjusted my top.

He waded through the water, his arms crossed over his chest as the sun reflected off his biceps. He gave me a slight smirk and I laughed mockingly at him, laughing so hard that I smacked into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I apologized to the random guy.

"No worries," he smiled, looking me up and down a little too obviously.

Then I felt a jolt and Gavin was throwing me back over his shoulders and stomping back up to our towels.

"Put me down!" I giggled as he huffed away.

"Nope!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
{Friendly reminder to vote, click the ⭐️ star at the top or bottom of your screen on every chapter. Voting helps me keep these stories free & available on WP. Thanks!}